Clear All

• The grand hard is the real mans choice
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      The grand hard is the real mans choice
      I agree if you like miscueing :snooker:

Comment

• I bought a couple of these Grand soft tips, have to agree that they aren't very soft. may just be the wrong tips they sent me, because they aren't 10mm either. I like them as a tip though, not sure why, but I do.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
          I bought a couple of these Grand soft tips, have to agree that they aren't very soft. may just be the wrong tips they sent me, because they aren't 10mm either. I like them as a tip though, not sure why, but I do.
          They not soft and you can play with them straight away and they keep their shape ...great tips
          I love them

Comment

• As a long term user of laminated tips I tried the Grand hard version and cant fault them. Loads of grip and feel. Combined with the price they are just superb.
            I told you..when im good enough your butt wil be mine

Comment

• Originally Posted by chrischas68 View Post
              As a long term user of laminated tips I tried the Grand hard version and cant fault them. Loads of grip and feel. Combined with the price they are just superb.
              Perhaps there is t much difference between the soft and hard ....I only use the Grand now

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
                Perhaps there is t much difference between the soft and hard ....I only use the Grand now
                I have been given a couple to try but have a TA long on at the mo and really happy with it...
                For that one you've always wanted...
                https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave_marsy View Post
                  Bought 2 hard and 2 soft to try. Think the hard one will last a while so may try the soft on another cue. Decide which deserves the purchase of a full box 👍
                  I told you..when im good enough your butt wil be mine

Comment

it is very difficult to compare two different tips - people ask this sort of thing a lot it is not really an easy question to answer. the medium are a lot like mikes original tips.
                    I agree, Mikes originals are great tips, never got a bad one, good hardness, good grip, good all round, that is what I think of the Grand Medium tips as well.(only tried one so far)
                    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by denja View Post
                      I play with a GRAND MEDIUM tip that is great for me as I stated in a former post the GRAND HARD TIPS are very (hard) this said I find the medium superior to ELKS in the fact that they are consisent I have over the past fitted and used approx 12 tips and have never had a bad one, Elks I would say about 3 out of ten pass rate for a real good tip OK ! Elks are cheap but dont you hate that put it on take it off lark ! Put it on leave it on and get on with your playing OK ELKS get a lot of mention by the Pro players I sometimes cant understand why ? they now market what they call a Pro Tip and the splurge says its more consistant (big deal) so we have been buying Elk Tips that are (NOT CONSISTANT) the mind boggles.
                      I agree, tired of changing the elk because it plays well for a couple of days then dudd's out. I got a feeling while chalking the Grand Medium that it was going to keep its form and not need beddding in or replacement any time soon. Get on with the game with a good performing and reliable tip..
                      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• i bought a box of these for cues that i tip for the pool league, just as an alternative to elks, had no complaints!

I havn't been getting on with my pool cue so I stuck a grand M on last night, the first one was a dud so i ripped it straight off but put another on and took it for a bash and all i can say is wow! played great straight out of the box, no playing in required, easy to fit, easy to shape, great feel. I'll be sticking with these now, just a shame i've wasted a load on other peoples cues now lol!
                        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

• I've just tried a Grand m and do like them too.
                          Where are you guys getting your boxes and how much you paying?
                          Cheers

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                            I've just tried a Grand m and do like them too.
                            Where are you guys getting your boxes and how much you paying?
                            Cheers
                            greenbaize has them listed in 6s, sure he'd happily sell you a box. Andrew was stocking them too, seem to remember him quoting his price by the box somewhere

Comment

heard so many good things about them I have ordered some, well several hundred boxes actually! - the TSF price will be £15 a box of 50 delivered in the uk. Well until the pound crashes so much they have to go up!
                              that was from Dec 2016. I'm sure the pound has risen since...

Comment

• Originally Posted by qc2 View Post
                                that was from Dec 2016. I'm sure the pound has risen since...
                                Thanks and will message him on a price.
                                I did find the one I put on was a bit hard at first, so that normal or do they normally play softer than this started off with...

Comment

Working...
                                X