"Miesta messing about"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
    Unfortunately most of the places in the suburbs don't have much of a backyard. So it would have to be a shed that takes up the majority of the backyard. But I have considered it for sure, I'd love to have a space to play without sacrificing an entertainment room in the basement.

Oma, that's an interesting perspective I hadn't thought about sacrificing one of the sides. My initial thought was sacrificing the black cushion a bit since any time I'm shooting straight down table with the cue ball stuck to the black cushion it's a safety. As long as I can cue comfortably to play reds into the side from below the pink I should be ok.

Or *gasp* I may have to get a pool table.
    What part of Canada are you from, do I know you from any tournaments by any chance? If youre not too far away, youre welcome to come practice with me anytime!

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
      Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      why not find the right house but with a plot and have a potting shed
      Unfortunately most of the places in the suburbs don't have much of a backyard. So it would have to be a shed that takes up the majority of the backyard. But I have considered it for sure, I'd love to have a space to play without sacrificing an entertainment room in the basement.

Oma, that's an interesting perspective I hadn't thought about sacrificing one of the sides. My initial thought was sacrificing the black cushion a bit since any time I'm shooting straight down table with the cue ball stuck to the black cushion it's a safety. As long as I can cue comfortably to play reds into the side from below the pink I should be ok.

Or *gasp* I may have to get a pool table.

I thought everywhere in Canadia had loads of real estate
      Hope of Oma can find a cool place

Jealous. ... not :biggrin:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I thought everywhere in Canadia had loads of real estate
        Hope of Oma can find a cool place

Jealous. ... not :biggrin:
        Well there is a lot of unused space in this country . Real estate is sadly getting more expensive every year though.

Comment

especially if you live in Toronto....hope is lost for us Millennials...
          Last edited by OmaMiesta; 26 January 2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Nicely done...long snake like cueing reminded me a little of Anthony Hamilton.

Comment

At 3:35, i think that's a better routine than the line up, regular lineup leaves you too many options of reds to pot.

Comment

im going to buy a snooker table just so it fits in the room with enough space for me to get into the room and use the table as a bed. im quite classy so id go for a riley aristocrat

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post

At 3:35, i think that's a better routine than the line up, regular lineup leaves you too many options of reds to pot.
                  Agreed, definitely a more challenging drill

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                    im going to buy a snooker table just so it fits in the room with enough space for me to get into the room and use the table as a bed. im quite classy so id go for a riley aristocrat
                    haha do it up man! might have to re level it pretty often

Comment

Originally Posted by dcrackers147 View Post
                      Nicely done...long snake like cueing reminded me a little of Anthony Hamilton.
                      Cheers. I like Anthony too though If I used a cue with a tip as small as his, I probably couldnt pot a ball

Comment

Might try and get a video recorded next week at some point, i generally just fart ass around potting balls.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                          Might try and get a video recorded next week at some point, i generally just fart ass around potting balls.
                          Yea man do it!

Comment

Working...
                          X