No announcement yet.

English Open 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with Ronnie doing those two waggles before he gets down to cue. Seems a new habit, something to to do with Sightright? Which by the way doesn't seem to get a mention

Comment

ROS did mention them in post first match interview
      I don't think the feathers/waggles are not due to SightRight, but don't hold me to that
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks Dean, would you have a link to the interview?

Comment

well done Ben Woollaston to beat his friend Mark Selby; H2H now 3-2 to Mark

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            well done Ben Woollaston to beat his friend Mark Selby; H2H now 3-2 to Mark
            Well done indeed, from being snookered to snatching the win. Great bottle, wish him well in the future

Comment

Originally Posted by QuickDraw View Post
              Thanks Dean, would you have a link to the interview?
              https://youtu.be/RKOkjsiR1Dw?t=182

I hope my recall is ok and it was this interview and not another one out back

Comment

https://youtu.be/RKOkjsiR1Dw?t=182

I hope my recall is ok and it was this interview and not another one out back
                Thanks again . Up the TSF !

Comment

i want the stroke of Xintong... Damn <3 im luv with the lads technique. LASER accuracy!

Comment

Nice play from Zhao. Like the lad, very classy.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by 147Daniel View Post
                      i want the stroke of Xintong... Damn <3 im luv with the lads technique. LASER accuracy!
                      He has the confidence that ursenbacher seemed to lack earlier against Mark. This young gent is what the game needs. Exciting, talented, confident!
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

ROS did mention them in post first match interview
                        I don't think the feathers/waggles are not due to SightRight, but don't hold me to that
                        Are we talking about masterbating the cue two or three times before almost every shot.

This seems to be a new habit with a lot of players, and it honestly does my nut. What is going on. It can't smooth the shaft because of the grease and general crud your hands naturally have, so what is this new phenomena.

Comment

I see Jordan Brown's good form continues, beating an in form Jimmy Robertson 4 - 3. I find myself rooting for him now, after that excellent International Championship qualifying match between him and Brecel. Thumper Maguire next for him, unlikely I suppose but I hope it's streamed.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
                            Are we talking about masterbating the cue two or three times before almost every shot.

This seems to be a new habit with a lot of players, and it honestly does my nut. What is going on. It can't smooth the shaft because of the grease and general crud your hands naturally have, so what is this new phenomena.
                            ah ha, before stepping into the shot, yes I have seen a few players seem to be doing this more frequently now. Maybe a nervous/concentration tick

Comment

ah ha, before stepping into the shot, yes I have seen a few players seem to be doing this more frequently now. Maybe a nervous/concentration tick
                              I heard a rumour he is wiping the urine from his cue hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

lol
                                I heard that he loves the place now!
                                maybe not tomorrow though

Comment

Working...
                                X