Kaspersky Riga Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Same here, I was hoping for better from him, especially after he played so well against Mags. But as you say, he seemed to revert to type, frustrating. I get the same thing with Brecel, I thought maybe he'd turned a corner after a good tournament and final against Murphy in the China Championship last year, but he just got worse as the season went on. On the bright side, I'm pleased to see Kyren Wilson making steady progress, but where are the rest of the youngsters who are supposed to be challenging the old guard??

-
    To be fair on Lisowski I think he has made a huge improvement over the course of the last year.

I'm more disappointed by McGill. For a long time he was on par with Wilson (three years ago I would have argued that the Scotsman was ahead), but over the roughly two last years there has developped a big gap between them.

Brecel is a few years younger, so he might still have time, but I doubt his attitude.

The rest? Michael White doesn't have the temper.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      Michael White doesn't have the temper.
      He really must stop doing that little skip when he goes round the table
      A friend really likes Michael and has been watching is matches for a few years; he is getting used to the "ah well, never mind" feeling he often gets
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
      X