No announcement yet.

The China Open starts on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 in front with 59 remaining, no color available, I think it's over now.

Update : Well it's definitely over now. Congrats neil, great game. We've had 10 ranking tournaments so far this season and 10 different winners... Lovely season really.
    Last edited by Valiullin; 31 March 2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Congratz Neil, great win.

ps. Mark , you're a warrior

Comment

• Nice one Robbo. Selby is a real fighter. It's not often you see someone keep going when requiring 5 snookers.

Robbo held his nerve and knocked in some nice long pots to seal the frame and match. Fab.
        Last edited by cyberheater; 31 March 2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• well done Robbo .... personally expected more from Selby ... but he is not very consistent

Comment

• Excellent frame to finish with... It was always going to be tough for Selby once he found himself 50 behind, with all the colours safe. Nice to see the audience giving him a round of applause for fighting on for snookers though, as opposed to calling it disrespectful and ungentlemanly. He needed five to begin with, and actually managed to get four. :smile:

So, well played to Neil Robertson, he was the best player all week, and clearly the stronger player today. He finally gets a ranking title, after all the consistency he has shown this season. The first session of the final was pretty mediocre, so I can't really call it a classic, but I did enjoy the second session. :smile:

Decent tournament all in all... Perhaps too many one-sided or poor matches at the business end, but I still enjoyed most of it. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              Decent tournament all in all... Perhaps too many one-sided or poor matches at the business end, but I still enjoyed most of it. :smile:
              Yes. The earlier rounds were much better in terms of tight snooker matches. My highlight was the Trump vs Lisowsk. A fantastic match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nigelslater View Post
                Neil Robertson is the winner then after a 10-6 win over Mark Selby. Pleased for Robertson who has been knocking on the door for title glory all season and deserves his moment.

Maybe an even bigger moment is to come in Sheffield....he's done it before don't forget in 2010.
                Fingers crossed for Robertson. Hopefully he plays well. If he does then he has a good chance of winning it again.

: )
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                X