Hunt & O'Byrne Black Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt & O'Byrne Black Plate

Hi All,I Am Looking For A Original Black Plate Hunt & O'Byrne Cue.If You Are Looking To Sell One Please Message Me.

Are Hunt & O'Byrne Cues Rare Nowadays No One Seems To Have Any For Sale?

Comment

I have one for sale !

Comment

Much u looking for it
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Have u seen pics of it on my post ?
          I the guys have said they believe it to be from mid 80s and the cue in very good condition and I'm not desperate for quick sale so hoping to get what's it's worth and tbh I don't know that so waiting on a few to let me know this ,how much are you thinking mate ?

Comment

Hi Mate,Have You A Email Or Contact Number You Can Private Message Me?. Cheers David

Comment

Hi David,how do I private message you as my account seems very basic atm and can t find how to ?

Comment

you need over 10 posts, a bit of patience and a logout/login to gain PM functionality.
                You currently have 3 posts - as posts on Newbie/Intro section are not counted towards this
                also beware of posting your personal details on forum posts as they could be captured by bots
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Nice one dean thanks for that ,I may just set a new email up and post that and if anyone wants to contact me that way about cue they can ,or if anyone post there contact details I happy to contact

Comment

If You Go To My Profile And Send Private Message.Thanks David

Comment

Originally Posted by Rambo147 View Post
                      Nice one dean thanks for that ,I may just set a new email up and post that and if anyone wants to contact me that way about cue they can ,or if anyone post there contact details I happy to contact
                      or just do 6 more posts
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Drb1974

I am going on your profile David bit it's not letting me get that far to private message

Comment

Mvg1717@mail.com

Contact me on that email regarding cue

Regards rambo

Comment

Can someone confirm it's a blackplate and any additional info if know ?

Comment

David are you happy to contact me through email as I've displayed as no success trying to private message you .
                              Rambo

Comment

Working...
                              X