Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Hunt & O'Byrne Cues so desirable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony glover or mike can sort it easy I'd say. Just hoping that also fixes the extension not going in properly.
    Last edited by narl; 5 May 2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Nah, ferrule is tight seems to be the threads between the shaft and butt. It only occurs when both parts are screwed together so seems joint related.
      Sorry I just skip read your first post and didn't see you had put the ferrule was ok. Just on a side note the ferrule won't make a noise when you are just holding the shaft and tapping it, not that that helps you but it might be worth remembering, I hope you get sorted.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Sorry I just skip read your first post and didn't see you had put the ferrule was ok. Just on a side note the ferrule won't make a noise when you are just holding the shaft and tapping it, not that that helps you but it might be worth remembering, I hope you get sorted.
        I initially thought it was the ferrule but if i keep it close to my ear and slap the shaft it does seem to be coming from the joint. Plus there's the fact it won't screw into an extension with the same joint for whatever reason, only goes in a few turns. Hopefully get it sorted out soon and a nice refinish to make it good as new, though it has to be said the condition is really good.

Comment

Comment

If this is a copy, its the best one I've seen, right badge, joint, splicing butt shape...everything.

Comment

Hi Narl,Have You Still Got Your Hunt & O'Byrne Black Plate Cue? Are You Looking To Sell Any?.Chees David

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
                Hi Narl,Have You Still Got Your Hunt & O'Byrne Black Plate Cue? Are You Looking To Sell Any?.Chees David
                Long gone now, to China, unsurprisingly.

Comment

Have You Got Any Other Hunts Or Know Anyone That Has?.

Comment

Originally Posted by Drb1974 View Post
                    Have You Got Any Other Hunts Or Know Anyone That Has?.
                    Not currently no.

Comment

Working...
                    X