3/4 Length Maple Cue & Leather Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
    Good lesson learned - I can never bring myself to trust leaving my cue in a club
    I used to work in the club and played every day, always kept my cues in there but not been in the past year and quite a lot has changed not for the better.

Comment

Originally Posted by pmb147 View Post
      Hi, I went into the club on Friday night to finally take the pictures of them and found the case to be badly scuffed, I think due to a change in the storage of the cues / new staff ( I know this is my fault for choosing to store my cue there ) basically not happy to sell it in the condition its in. I am going to look into having this restored and will see how it comes up.
      When ever I've owned a North Wales case, I've always wished I had a case for the case !

Now got a black fox case for transporting cue(s) to & from the club,

With NW case, far too much time spent with it grounded on my trainer rather than the ground,
      wondering where to place it so no other cases will potentially scrape against it,
      and generally keeping an eye on it in the club,
      rather than relaxing, enjoying the game.

The case has always ended up being an expensive home storage system.

Still crave another one though .

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        When ever I've owned a North Wales case, I've always wished I had a case for the case !

Now got a black fox case for transporting cue(s) to & from the club,

With NW case, far too much time spent with it grounded on my trainer rather than the ground,
        wondering where to place it so no other cases will potentially scrape against it,
        and generally keeping an eye on it in the club,
        rather than relaxing, enjoying the game.

The case has always ended up being an expensive home storage system.

Still crave another one though .
        Haha! Was thinking exactly the same about a case for a case but that would be mad wouldnt it..

Also do the trainer thing and it is rested on a leather sofa during play and generally well looked after, which makes it more annoying when the storage situation goes from being rested in its own corner to having several other cues piled on top of it :|

Comment

Haha! Was thinking exactly the same about a case for a case but that would be mad wouldnt it..

Also do the trainer thing and it is rested on a leather sofa during play and generally well looked after, which makes it more annoying when the storage situation goes from being rested in its own corner to having several other cues piled on top of it :|
          Too funny - I'm the same, and I can't stop looking at nice cases even though I'm too scared to take them out regularly! I need help, I think

Comment

Can always use a fishing case to protect it when out, transporting or sticking in the back of a car / club.
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Would be looking for £300 for the case incl postage. Will get better pictures it is brilliant craftsmanship, the best case I've ever owned anyway. I don't know if Crispian is still making them as he mentioned when ordering how much time / cost they took to make.
              £300 is very cheap.

I bought one for £460 a year or so ago so I could see the workmanship. Lots and lots of work considering the price. If there was lots of profit in them everyone would be selling them.

They certainly don't come up that often.

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                Too funny - I'm the same, and I can't stop looking at nice cases even though I'm too scared to take them out regularly! I need help, I think
                Yeah there is some really nice looking quality cases out there, I suppose they are there to be used

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                  £300 is very cheap.

I bought one for £460 a year or so ago so I could see the workmanship. Lots and lots of work considering the price. If there was lots of profit in them everyone would be selling them.

They certainly don't come up that often.
                  Didnt really think about the price was just wanting to cover what I paid plus postage. It is a lot of money but considering the time and effort spent and the end result, I think it is worth it.

Good to know they are still being made, is yours a one piece ?

Comment

The one I bought was second hand but a patchwork and a 1 piece.

Nice and sturdy, don't drop one on your foot.

Comment

Didnt really think about the price was just wanting to cover what I paid plus postage. It is a lot of money but considering the time and effort spent and the end result, I think it is worth it.

Good to know they are still being made, is yours a one piece ?
                      Between 20 and 30 hours time spent on a NW case ( and some very sore leather stretching fingers ).

Comment

Working...
                      X