Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 1 pc HUNT & O'BRYNE Before And After Refurnish .. :))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    go to Photobucket (or such like), register for free, upload your pictures, then with each picture individually displayed, click on the IMG code to the right (and to the bottom of the list) of the picture, it will flash "Copied", then paste that code into your TSF post, this will display the image itself (not the URL) in your post
    Sry guys. i tried like 2 hr to upload 7 picture but cant. i failed ). those want to view more pictures of this cue can email me at randywong88@gmail.com or add me at facebook (fullcanbrunei@gmail.com) i upload all the pictures of the cue and many other cues i have in FB. maybe u can help me copy and upload for me. ty appreciated .

Comment

AFTER PHOTOs

Last edited by DeanH; 9 July 2014, 08:17 AM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thank you dean for help to upload. appreciated ) thanks again

Comment

BEFORE PHOTOS

Comment

BEAUTIFUL cue! Gradz man!

Comment

A fantastic looking cue and one to treasure. Does anyone know how to get butt to shine a bit more, i have trouble achieving a glossy looking butt too.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
                A fantastic looking cue and one to treasure. Does anyone know how to get butt to shine a bit more, i have trouble achieving a glossy looking butt too.
                I think its better to send to a proper cue maker to do it than do it yourself. Hope u will get what u wanted with ur cue. )

Comment

lovely cue you having Maxz , I'm waiting to see more cues from your collection haha.

Comment

Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
                    lovely cue you having Maxz , I'm waiting to see more cues from your collection haha.
                    I'll second that!

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
                      in the past someone did mention a gun stock oil that works well on cue butts
                      something like TruOil?

Comment

Lovely badge and great history of the cue but Can't see nothing special about the cue itself.

Comment

Originally Posted by dan226 View Post
                          Dan and justf , u guys can add me at my Facebook ( fullcanbrunei@gmail.com) u can view all my new cues. just had a LP KING CUE arrive also. very clean maple 1 pc (same batch maple shaft as stephen hendry LP cue ) that was what i was told from supplier. feel free check it out. )
                          Last edited by maxz; 10 July 2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

i want to have one .

Comment

Working...
                            X