Blackspin tips brilliant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sfmcar View Post
    thanks Ramon,id like to try one as ive tried almost everything else!!
    my pleasure, I talked to this guy. I have a BS tip for you. Please PM me your address. I'll sent it tomorrow (if not,at Monday) . You can try it until they are available at Mike's shop again. !!

Comment

Originally Posted by goku View Post
      how the the blackspin tip compare against a kamui? does it offer more spin in all areas?

in my opinion, the same effect on the CB, but less hardns than Kamuie. Very solid touch. !!!!! especially with long pots.

Comment

Email sent Mike
        Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt the best and most consistent tip I've used. Always been a fan of the supertip and never a laminate fan but had to try one out and I won't be changing anytime soon. Executes the contact of the shot effortlessly and reacts like a dream with little effort. Only bad part it would say is the sanding of the base (red bit) as I went to far and made a mess of it but on second try after a light sand it's spot on will be buying more so I don't get stuck Without one.

Comment

I really wanted to try a Blackspin tip but don't think I could fix a 10mm tip onto a 10mm ferrule !!!!!!
            Sad ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
              I really wanted to try a Blackspin tip but don't think I could fix a 10mm tip onto a 10mm ferrule !!!!!!
              Sad ~~~~~~~~
              If you use a slow enough glue, don't you have enough time to center it , before it goes off ?

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                If you use a slow enough glue, don't you have enough time to center it , before it goes off ?
                I tried (MW super tip) with a 10sec glue but I just can't get it perfectly match 10mm to 10mm !!!
                End up... I "destroyed" 2 MW super tips...... !!!!! I'm now on Kamui MH 11mm.

Maybe should consider to reduce my ferrule from 10mm to 9.75mm ??? But reduce just to try a tip ????

Comment

Aren't tips for ten mill ferrules made just over ten mill wide?, I have a ten mill ferrule (measured with callipers) and have fitted MW super tips before.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    Aren't tips for ten mill ferrules made just over ten mill wide?, I have a ten mill ferrule (measured with callipers) and have fitted MW super tips before.
                    Exactly!!! I have fitted many 10mm to 10mm ferrules.

Something that might help some is if you put the tip inside something tubular in shape you can use it as a centring device but it has to be of the approximate size of the tip. I have used marker pen lids before, but once you've done a few you get a lot quicker without any aids.

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                      ... Something that might help some is if you put the tip inside something tubular in shape you can use it as a centering device ....
                      I tried that but couldn't quite get the hang of it, so now i do a half round version, basically tape a piece of strong card around only half the ferrule, then you can slide the tip in from the open side, once it reaches the far side of the card you should have it as central as you can get it, then push downwards to help the glue bond

Comment

Blackspin tips brilliant

I shall have to give that a try when doing a tip the same size as the ferrule
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          I tried that but couldn't quite get the hang of it, so now i do a half round version, basically tape a piece of strong card around only half the ferrule, then you can slide the tip in from the open side, once it reaches the far side of the card you should have it as central as you can get it, then push downwards to help the glue bond
                          should try your way... my hand never stay firm !!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X