No announcement yet.

Haining China AT2 Oct 20-24 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are using chrome just right-click on the page and choose "translate to English". But there isn't really any content, so it won't help you much. Obviously the graphic in the video itself can't be changed... The current match on table 1 is Cao Yupeng against Ricky Walden, Cao's name and score on the left, Walden's on the right. :wink:
    Last edited by Odrl; 22 October 2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      If you are using chrome just right-click on the page and choose "translate to English". But there isn't really any content, so it won't help you much. Obviously the graphic in the video itself can't be changed... The current match on table 1 is Cao Yupeng against Ricky Walden, Cao's name and score on the left, Walden's on the right. :wink:
      Thanks Odrl.

I'm watching the Mike Dunn vs Mark Williams match. Mike is killing Mark at the moment.

Comment

Great stuff from jimmy, turned his bad start to the season around, good draw here hopefully can go further, earning some much needed money to stay on tour, its a results business and results bring confidence, a confident whirlwind i like to see :-)

Go oN jIMMY
        Blown away

Comment

A very good win for Mike Dunn. He's certainly not giving up anytime soon. He said last season that they 'would have to scrap me off the table'. Looks like he's sticking to that this season.

Comment

Ryan Day's 147 v Cao Yupeng

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Thanks for the link. Its always nice to see a 147.
              I would have to pick Bingham to win it all.

Comment

Well done Bingham. Well done Lines as well to
                make it to the finals.
                Bingham 4-0.

Comment

Working...
                X