Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
    Hi Jack,
    I did post a reply to this Thread further back Explaining this but not sure if a few People didnt beleive me! that if you the Seller Says its a Gift/Sample etc they would Avoid Paying Duties and Vat! as i have imported many Cues/Items not saying i have Avoided Paying any mind...

Gaz.
    Im really not sure.
    Because sometime in Thailand
    Even you declare cheap or noted that its a sample
    The will cost you anyway.
    Like a robber. Oopp !!

Hard to say.

Lol

Jack
    Custom made never die

Comment

And thank you Glenn for the review.
      Good review feel like drinking good beer ^0^
      Custom made never die

Comment

Originally Posted by Jack P View Post
        And thank you Glenn for the review.
        Good review feel like drinking good beer ^0^
        No problem, keep up the good work. I have a feeling your order book will be filling up in the future.

Comment

I ordered a limited series cue from Jack and i can honestly say he is the best cue maker to deal with bar none! constant updates, always ready to help in anyway he can, always answers emails or facebook messages, and the cue and case i received was absolutely spot on in every way! can't fault Jack in any way! top bloke.

Comment

I'm also order a cue from Jack,finish on time answer all the question,I'm also order a aluminum case with it but out of stock and he offer a higher price case with no addition cost,top bloke.

Comment

I echo others I think customer service means so much, you just feel more like they care for your custom where some other cuemakers have become so big that they reply when they want and sometimes they don't even reply and really don't care if you order off them or not.

Comment

Hi everyone. Good day to all of you. I'm also Jack customer and so far already order 5pcs of one piece cues from him. For myself, i'm already using two times of Praram cues, 1 ash, 1 maple. Currently using the maple cue. The feeling of the cue, really amazing. Few years ago, i'm using quite a lot of cues from Thailand ( 3 cues from O'min, 1 Mastercue, 1 Saroj) but end of the day, i still having 100% confidence with Ton Praram. I will never ever go back to other Thailand cue maker other than Ton Praram. I'm only using Ton Praram series 2 cue, but definitely playing better than O'xxx Hunter cue. Mostly by next year, i will get myself another top range maple from Jack.

Comment

Originally Posted by GabrielOng View Post
                  Hi everyone. Good day to all of you. I'm also Jack customer and so far already order 5pcs of one piece cues from him. For myself, i'm already using two times of Praram cues, 1 ash, 1 maple. Currently using the maple cue. The feeling of the cue, really amazing. Few years ago, i'm using quite a lot of cues from Thailand ( 3 cues from O'min, 1 Mastercue, 1 Saroj) but end of the day, i still having 100% confidence with Ton Praram. I will never ever go back to other Thailand cue maker other than Ton Praram. I'm only using Ton Praram series 2 cue, but definitely playing better than O'xxx Hunter cue. Mostly by next year, i will get myself another top range maple from Jack.
                  O'xxx? That's subtle...

Yeah, I have a couple too and they're outstanding.

Thumbs up Jack.
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Just ordered a Ton Praram cue myself. I can only echo what has already been said on this forum. Jack is very responsive answering every question in the shortest of time frames. I would estimate that I had sent around 15 emails over two days and got responses within the hour on all bar one. A superb experience so far, just need to wait three months to see my cue. I'm also an advocate of Thai cues as well as a number of others that I play with. My previous preference being O'min. I'm positive however that Jack will live up to his growing reputation. Can't wait to see the cue. A big well done so far Jack and thanks.... Gary Reid

Comment

Originally Posted by garyjohnreid View Post
                      Just ordered a Ton Praram cue myself. I can only echo what has already been said on this forum. Jack is very responsive answering every question in the shortest of time frames. I would estimate that I had sent around 15 emails over two days and got responses within the hour on all bar one. A superb experience so far, just need to wait three months to see my cue. I'm also an advocate of Thai cues as well as a number of others that I play with. My previous preference being O'min. I'm positive however that Jack will live up to his growing reputation. Can't wait to see the cue. A big well done so far Jack and thanks.... Gary Reid
                      Ok, good stuff - hope you can post pictures and provide some feedback on the cue and well it plays for for you. Thai cues are great, but let's not forget the less produced beautifully crafted examples made by j6 and Rogi bear on here for same/less money. As brexit looms our craftsman need our support and I feel they can offer a better cue. (Impartial sales pitch, check the threads and make your own decision) 😉
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

to have an accomplished player like jason make you a cue is a win win, having a semi idea of whats in his head the thought of paying thousands for a (certain named cue) is laughable

Comment

Working...
                        X