Review Praram 3 Limited Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review Praram 3 Limited Range

Alan, can you send me pics, specs & prices please.
    Have you still got my email address?

Comment

[QUOTE=itsnoteasy;803823]Any chance of some pics Nlm, not seen a series 1 cue.[/QUOTE

Cue plays reslly well, very impressed with this cuemaker

Comment

These are very good Cues at very affordable prices!

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Around 11 weeks ago I placed my order for a Limited range (for my younger brother).
          received de cue today and played a few frames. The cue is responsive/nice feeling/nice hit/great player.
          Is made exactly on the specifications I had asked. During recent weeks, Jack was customer friendly and answered all my questions with patience. I'm Jack, on behalf of my brother and myself grateful. as for me, this cue maker is high recommended.!!!! ( a few pictures ).
          58inch/9.5 tip/30mm butt/ 17.5 balnce/ 18.7 OZ/.

[IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          This is a fantastic cue and fully agree with Jack and Ramons remarks about how good it is as im the new owner of it and have been for a few months now and its top class, one of the best cues ive picked up/owned , in actual fact i have got number 42 since this in a px deal and its top class once again so i would say that Jack knows his stuff and produces great playing cues , if your thinking of a Ton Praram cue i dont think you could get any better :snooker:
          nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

How good is the finish on these cues please?

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
              How good is the finish on these cues please?
              Hi itx the finish is just amazing , like silk , ive had many many top line cues through my hands and the finish is the best you could get , cos i cant see anyway of getting a better finish , just quite simply stunning

Comment

Hi guys eny one got one for sale a 1 piece ash
                Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

I'm also looking for a praram cue if anyone has one. Email me rikkireynolds@live.com

Comment

Just read the thread again, and TP's service sounds very good. No rude replies or no replies at all. With the customer all the way. Outstanding work and finish. UK cue makers take note! Being courteous costs nothing but is worth a great deal. Beautiful pics Ramon.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                      Just read the thread again, and TP's service sounds very good. No rude replies or no replies at all. With the customer all the way. Outstanding work and finish. UK cue makers take note! Being courteous costs nothing but is worth a great deal. Beautiful pics Ramon.
                      i agree business is bread and butter, and a very big part of been in the cue making industry is, been as good on the customer service as on the tools from start to finish and thats worth everything in a customers mind as happy customers are priceless and propel a good name to great heights very easy and with Ton Prarams named cues finding there way to our island in a matter of weeks made to order is good all round service , the cues are brilliant :snooker:
                      Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 16 June 2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                        Many UK cue makers think of themselves too big these days to worry about good customer service I'm afraid. And to be perfectly honest most wouldn't be where they are now without this forum. Basically the forum is their shop window.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          Many UK cue makers think of themselves too big these days to worry about good customer service I'm afraid. And to be perfectly honest most wouldn't be where they are now without this forum. Basically the forum is their shop window.
                          We have disagreed vociferously but I'm with you on this one, as you are with me. They use tsf and other media to build a rep, customer base, whack up the prices and are then arrogant and rude to the customers. Don't call me, I may call you if I'm in a good mood and think you minions are worth it. I may even send you an email that doesn't tell you to **** off. I love great British products but I can understand the attraction of cue makers abroad when the cue and the service is superior. Did I say that?! And even Parris can be off at times, though generally good but you pay for it. Call us back in 3 years.

And this issue doesn't even cover the increasing number of cuemakers palming off Thai cues and Thai shafts as their own UK work. Crooks!

Positive note: there are still good cuemakers like Jim, J6, TW around. It's not all bad.
                          Last edited by Master Blaster; 16 June 2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
                            This is a fantastic cue and fully agree with Jack and Ramons remarks about how good it is as im the new owner of it and have been for a few months now and its top class, one of the best cues ive picked up/owned , in actual fact i have got number 42 since this in a px deal and its top class once again so i would say that Jack knows his stuff and produces great playing cues , if your thinking of a Ton Praram cue i dont think you could get any better :snooker:
                            It's a great playing cue !! the only reason that my brother wanted to sell this cue , was cus he wanted to sw to laminated maple shaft !! ( not saying he got anything bad,,, but big mistake if u ask me !!! ). i have played a few shots with that cue and the feeling and CB respons and CB control , is just amazing !! glad suits ur game !! hope u enjoy !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                              It's a great playing cue !! the only reason that my brother wanted to sell this cue , was cus he wanted to sw to laminated maple shaft !! ( not saying he got anything bad,,, but big mistake if u ask me !!! ). i have played a few shots with that cue and the feeling and CB respons and CB control , is just amazing !! glad suits ur game !! hope u enjoy !!
                              thanks Ramon yes its a perfect cue for me and creates everything you ask of it so easily and when you have that floating around in your head then the game becomes so much easier in the mind were it all comes from , nice when a cue finds all your needs in one , hope your brother gets sorted with the laminated cue ok , enjoy your game :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
                                thanks Ramon yes its a perfect cue for me and creates everything you ask of it so easily and when you have that floating around in your head then the game becomes so much easier in the mind were it all comes from , nice when a cue finds all your needs in one , hope your brother gets sorted with the laminated cue ok , enjoy your game :snooker:
                                yeah, he got sumthing nice and he is very happy !! as for you, I would oil that cue once a year, if I were you!!
                                is non of my business of crs,,,, but this way the cue stays always in a good condition!! MW oil or TP oil would be nice!! Anyway, glad you like it !!

Comment

Working...
                                X