Old Paris chalk clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Paris chalk clip

Picked up this old Parris magnetic chalk clip recently, going by the 081 phone number it's got to be around 20 years old, as they were discontinued in 1995, but it's in immaculate condition

Ive been after one of those for ages John , only seen one on ebay n i missed it

Comment

Where u get it from muck

Comment

I used it last night, as before that i just used to use my back pocket, but ruined loads of jeans that way. If i go back to my old ways i'll give you a shout

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          Where u get it from muck
          Got it from my best contact
          Last edited by jrc750; 27 October 2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            I used it last night, as before that i just used to use my back pocket, but ruined loads of jeans that way. If i go back to my old ways i'll give you a shout
            Ok cheers dude

Comment

I just got an old peradon chalk pouch the same way, turned up with a cue i bought off ebay. Never considered them before but would never go back to just sticking it in my pocket
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

If I knew how to start a poll I would do one for pouch, clip, pocket or lay the chalk on the table. I hate the lay the chalk on the table as it always gets on my trousers and as has been said using the pocket ruins the jeans.

I have another option here which is from the pool world. It has a short 4" plastic stick with a string on one end attached to a little square chalk holder and you just shove the stick into your rear pocket. It works pretty well too but I'm definitely a pouch man.

Terry
                Terry Davidson
                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

another vote for the pouch!
                  #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    Ive been after one of those for ages John , only seen one on ebay n i missed it
                    Hotpot,, must be a parris ? Or Does'nt matter , which brand?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                      Hotpot,, must be a parris ? Or Does'nt matter , which brand?

Yes muck , got a few other makes .

Comment

Working...
                      X