No announcement yet.

Will Hunt new number cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can'nt post any pictures here until you have made 10 posts ( as far as i know ).
    you're at nr 8 . so 2 more posts and ready to go.

Comment

Originally Posted by festool View Post
      Rubbish, Will makes cues by him self, I went to see him in London and got my cue in 4 months time. Black plate.
      Are you sure? Last I heard was that Will had stopped making cues and only finished off cues. Think it was something to do with having a "bad back". Any info would be of interest to Forum Members.

Comment

I won't go into great detail but i mentioned on here a few years ago that when he worked with Robert Osborne he couldn't stand at a lathe all day due to his ill health .

So i will be surprised if he is making cues from scratch .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          I won't go into great detail but i mentioned on here a few years ago that when he worked with Robert Osborne he couldn't stand at a lathe all day due to his ill health .

So i will be surprised if he is making cues from scratch .
          Me too .

I thought he was retired !!

Comment

I was at his workshop the other week (a room in a house) he told me himself that he only finishes the cues and makes alterations to them for customers. If you have a look at his website he clearly states that he works this way.

Comment

There is a will hunt number cue on eBay £3500 have a look and some one put a link up
              Current playing cue Trevor White
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Sold for £680 big mark up in price
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                  Sold for £680 big mark up in price
                  Yeah its the Russian "Millionaire" that used to post on here, all he seems to do is get cues and mark them up by a grand or three..

Comment

Nut case a sent him a messge on eBay and he said he wasnt the first owner of cue he has a nice Stamford cue but must be sitting with his head up his A_S
                    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Working...
                    X