Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Stunning 1pc Maximus Ultimate Ash Cue with stunning shaft and Extensions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Stunning 1pc Maximus Ultimate Ash Cue with stunning shaft and Extensions!

For Sale: Stunning 1pc Maximus Ultimate Ash Cue with stunning shaft and Extensions!

I was gonna Swap or Part Ex this stunning cue but had many people asking to Buy so decided to Sell for £400 Cash which is a bargain for this stunning setup.

The Approx Specs of this Maximus Ultimate Cue are> Length: 58", Weight: 18oz, Tip: 9.5mm, Standard Butt: 29.5mm, Lovely Balance Point: 17".

Please Private message me or email me: topgazza@aol.com

Thank you Gareth.

Also have a Custom Mini Butt with Ultimate Badge in very bottom if right offer is made.

Comment

£400 ono as new cue arriving next week.

I can meet up near london, windsor, ascot next week to save posting fees!!

Gaz.

Comment

What you getting Gareth ? Another TW ?
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

"near london, windsor, ascot"
          my neck of the woods, give me a shout if you have 5mins for a chat
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Could I please ask if you are based in North or South Wales. I maybe interested but only if I could arrange to see it and have a quick knock.

Many thanks and good luck with the sale regardless.

Comment

Hi Jack,

I am in South Wales near Tenby but do alot of travelling with my business so could meet up if you wish, you can email me for further info at: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                "near london, windsor, ascot"
                my neck of the woods, give me a shout if you have 5mins for a chat
                Hi Dean,

Yes i may have abit of time will give you a message the night before mate were abouts do you live as Ascot im going next week?

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                  Hi Dean,

Yes i may have abit of time will give you a message the night before mate were abouts do you live as Ascot im going next week?

Gaz.
                  pm sent
                  Late notice, even during the same day, should not be a problem
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Nice cue
                    For all your cue needs - www.henryjackcues.co.uk
                    Handmade to order in England to your specification
                    Plus selection of used cues - or cue finder facility - get in touch!

Comment

Hi Jack,

I am in South Wales near Tenby but do alot of travelling with my business so could meet up if you wish, you can email me for further info at: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.
                      Ah never mind I'm up North so a bit far really. Good luck anyway.

Comment

Will take £375 Deliverd to the UK as i no longer need this Cue, maybe i can meet you in person as i Travel alot please message me if your interested.

Gaz.

Comment

Will take £375 Deliverd to the UK as i no longer need this Cue, maybe i can meet you in person as i Travel alot please message me if your interested.

Gaz.
                          Any idea when you are likely to be in the North West, or somewhere near to Chester ?

Comment

Originally Posted by lazyjack View Post
                            Any idea when you are likely to be in the North West, or somewhere near to Chester ?
                            I could have met you today mate thats why i said above i travel alot and possible to meet up.

I could send you the Cue mate and i assure you it wont get damaged as im ultra fussy and always put wood gaffer taped to the Tube.

Please private message me if you wanna talk about the Cue or Possible Sale ok.

Gaz.

Comment

Will take £350 if we meet up or £375 Deliverd anywhere in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X