Hi from Henry Jack Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    Well teeside is barely civilised I am in glasgow all day tomorrow if you want to meet up - for sure I have connections that can help you! message me 07757815757.
    Hi Andy,

I'll struggle to meet you today at such short notice, however I will give you a call and we can have a chat :-)

Thanks again for your offer, we wil get a meet in the diary

Thanks
    For all your cue needs - www.henryjackcues.co.uk
    Handmade to order in England to your specification
    Plus selection of used cues - or cue finder facility - get in touch!

Comment

Well I spoke to Jason from HJ cues today at some length, while stuck in Glasgow traffic! and to me he comes across as a genuine guy and appears to want to put customers needs first. Personally I would like to wish you the best of luck mate. Andrew.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        Well I spoke to Jason from HJ cues today at some length, while stuck in Glasgow traffic! and to me he comes across as a genuine guy and appears to want to put customers needs first. Personally I would like to wish you the best of luck mate. Andrew.
        Thanks for your time earlier Andrew

It was much appreciated and very useful, look forward to seeing you soon!

Comment

Originally Posted by HJCOFFICIAL View Post
          WOW - I'm really shocked with you saying I'm not native English, i am 100% Teesside born an bred, honestly I thought my posts were well worded using the correct English and grammar haha

I live in Bearsden Glasgow and would be happy to meet you to prove authenticity at sometime, even though I'd don't think that was required haha

Thanks again for your message

Jason

Do you make cues in Glagow or is it mainly buying and selling ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
            Do you make cues in Glagow or is it mainly buying and selling ?
            Hi

No, all cues are made in England still where the business originated, I'm am considering whether to have a facility to make cues up here in the not too distant future, however our business's logo and brand stipulates made in England. Because of this we have continued to make in England to avoid any confusion.

The Glasgow side of things is gathering pace and within the next few weeks we will have a retail show room with a selection of cues made by us and a selection of other branded cues and used cues.

Hope this helps

The HJC Team

Comment

Just a thought- You mention you have made some 'test' cues, might be worth maybe sending a couple out to the more prominent members on here, could then do a review for you, good advertising and hopefully get the brand a bit of exposure.

Comment

That's a good idea Rob .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                  Just a thought- You mention you have made some 'test' cues, might be worth maybe sending a couple out to the more prominent members on here, could then do a review for you, good advertising and hopefully get the brand a bit of exposure.
                  Hi Rob

Spot on

I'd already spoken to Andrew ADR147 about taking a cue to him

Thanks for message

Jason

Comment

I think I'm only about five miles from you. If you like I'll test it out

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                      I think I'm only about five miles from you. If you like I'll test it out
                      Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the offer,

I'll PM you a few questions mate, see what we can organise!

Thanks
                      Jason

Comment

That's my good idea for the year.......:-)

Comment

Just want to chip in, I've been talking to Jason about buying a cue. He is very helpful and friendly and far from pushy. His customer service is excellent. I'm still trying to persuade the Mrs to go for something a bit fancy st the min!

Chris

Comment

Did everyone try his cue? I want to order too.

Comment

Working...
                            X