Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Long Potting & Safety

Hello again everyone!

My latest video is now on YouTube. It's a little practice routine for improving your long shots and your safety play.

If you enjoyed the video and found it useful, please consider sharing the video. Also give it a like and subscribe to the channel for lots more videos

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this. There are tons of break building routines out there but very few interesting routines for safety and long potting. I would be interested to more fun safety routines.

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
      Thank you for this. There are tons of break building routines out there but very few interesting routines for safety and long potting. I would be interested to more fun safety routines.
      Thanks, Chris.

Comment

I do something similar to this, but I pop the Blue and Baulk colours on their spots.

Comment

Thanks! That sounds like a good routine. I'll certainly give this a try.

Comment

That is a great routine . I will try to follow the routine myself.

Comment

I play billiards and that tells me all the natural angles for the drop cannon to the red on the black spot and how to bring the other cue ball close to it when playing from the D.
              Also the long in off from the D can bring the other cue ball close to the red on the black spot or bring the contacted ball back over the middle pocket for another in off to try for top of the table position, ie all three balls close to the black spot for alternate cannon/pot break building.

All this is very useful for your snooker safety game but this routine from Steve has great merit, but like pottr I would have the colours on their spots as you need to learn to avoid them.
              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                I play billiards and that tells me all the natural angles for the drop cannon to the red on the black spot and how to bring the other cue ball close to it when playing from the D.
                Also the long in off from the D can bring the other cue ball close to the red on the black spot or bring the contacted ball back over the middle pocket for another in off to try for top of the table position, ie all three balls close to the black spot for alternate cannon/pot break building.

All this is very useful for your snooker safety game but this routine from Steve has great merit, but like pottr I would have the colours on their spots as you need to learn to avoid them.
                Yes good point about the baulk colours. I think once you get better at the routine in the video, it's a very good idea to put the colours on their spots also.

Comment

Working...
                X