Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying New Cue- Not sure my Budget- One Piece wanted

Hi There,

Iv just snapped my 2 piece Old Rileys cue trying to re straighten it myself (bad idea) and I might get it fixed but been putting of buying a new one for a while now and feel maybe its time.

Not sure on my budget but all I want is a good player not bothered about looks. Ideally hand spliced, one piece and from England.

If anybody has got anything for sale similar let me know.

Standard length 58"
    Tip: 9-9.5mm
    Weight: 17 Oz some where around there
    Wood: Ash/maple

Kind Regards George

I know you said an English cue, but.... Thai cues can also be top quality, as well as being good value for money. Maximus, Ton Praram, Mastercue etc are good cues, with a good reputation which are stocked by reputable dealers in the UK.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
      I know you said an English cue, but.... Thai cues can also be top quality, as well as being good value for money. Maximus, Ton Praram, Mastercue etc are good cues, with a good reputation which are stocked by reputable dealers in the UK.
      +1

powney - check out www.greenbaize.com (he has more in shop than on the website )
      also you can give Stu a call and have a chat about what you look for in a cue, he is very good at matching a cue to a caller and their budget
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'll take that on board, Cheers mark

Comment

Hi Dean the website looks good.

Iv sent him a message on the website so hope i hear back soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by powney View Post
            Hi Dean the website looks good.

Iv sent him a message on the website so hope i hear back soon.
            hope you get good news
            let us know

if you don't have any joy you can always PM ADR147 on here, he probably will also have something that may fit the bill
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X