No announcement yet.

WTB: 55, 56 or 57 inch cue with a high balance point, 18.5 to 20 plus inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 55, 56 or 57 inch cue with a high balance point, 18.5 to 20 plus inches

WTB: 55, 56 or 57 inch cue with a high balance point, 18.5 to 20 plus inches

Hi,

I'm looking for a cue with a high balance point as this is what suits me as a short player with a compact cue action. The balance point needs to be from 18.5 to 20 plus inches. I would prefer a one piece but would also consider a 3/4 cue. Thanks.

List Date: 4/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: 55, 56 or 57 inch cue with a high balance point, 18.5 to 20 plus inches
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------

I thought I had found the right cue. It was advertised as having a 19.5 inch balance point. Unfortunately when the cue arrived the balance point was 16 inches, rather than 19.5 inches! So I'm still looking for the right cue, would consider a balance point of 18.5 to 19.5 inches. If anyone is selling such a cue I would be grateful for any replies, thanks.

Comment

and what weight, tip and butt size you looking for?

Comment

I'm looking for around 17.5oz but would consider any cue around 17 to 18oz. Tip size I'm looking for 9 to 9.5mm. In terms of the butt size, no larger than 30mm. Do you have any cues at the moment around these specs? Thanks

Comment

might have something 17-17.5oz and 18.5bp

Comment

What is the length of the cue and what sort of price would it be? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X