Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah same as me mate I'm not very good but love playing, I'd like to get a bit better but it takes steady practice.
    I'll be free next weekend if your up for a few frames?

Comment

Yea great mate my no is 07936004167 I would like to have someone to play with all my mates are pis plissheads and I have been down that road don't want to go there again

Comment

I would take your number off (edit post) as soon as
        else we all will start calling you at 2am :wink:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ok mate sound, I'll give you a bell over the weekend and we can arrange it from there, I shall look forward to a few frames and meeting you.

Comment

I'm in Moseley. Just getting back into it. Just bought a new cue and exploring places to practice in. It will take me a while to back to where I once was but would love to catch up at some future point with the West mids lads on here.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            True imortality is having lived a life worth being remembered for
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I use hot shots in Langley, find it pretty good there £5/hour or 3 hours £10.

Comment

Not easy to find practise partner on a social level. Most players go into clubs in pairs. Hope you find someone in your area but the interest is not what it used to be.

Comment

it worked for me (through TSF)
                  so it can happen
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hiya I am based in Edgbaston.
                    Are you still look for someone to play?

Comment

Hi all,

I'm from Nuneaton but willing to travel and have travelled to Birmingham/Wolverhampton to play. If any of you Birmingham based lads fancy a session let me know.
                      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Hey boys, just started to have a few coaching sessions and am doing a bit of practise after a playing a bit with me pals in my youth hardly played since and have decided to take up snooker again as I have a lot of free time. If the 2 boys above are still interested I live in Wolves, willing to travel or the Golden cue is pretty decent over this way.

Comment

Hello mate I use golden cue I'm looking for practice partner

Comment

Yeah I am up for that, not sure of your standard? but I would have some motivation to improve if I am picking balls out of the pockets a lot

Comment

Hello mate I'm not very good but love playing the game , but none of my mates are interested

Comment

Yeah we will have to meet up 4 a knock then, what sort of time and days are you free to play

Comment

Working...
                                X