No announcement yet.

The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I sing Hearn's praises as you know but looks like now he got a title AJ is taking an easy road and doing a bit of learning.

This next fight is a backward step back for Joshua ....disappointed but probably playing it safe waiting for the big Fury or klitchco stadium fight in the summer.

1 give this guy one or two rounds at best - he'd been better fighting... lets go champ

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Ok I sing Hearn's praises as you know but looks like now he got a title AJ is taking an easy road and doing a bit of learning.

This next fight is a backward step back for Joshua ....disappointed but probably playing it safe waiting for the big Fury or klitchco stadium fight in the summer.

1 give this guy one or two rounds at best - he'd been better fighting... lets go champ

I watched that fight, I could be wrong but i think Brazeale is an ex football player, it's worse than embarrassing having him in a list of possibles, Eddie Hearn has no shame and i for one won't be watching this joke of a defence
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• It's a joke... Pmsl.. Eddie, Eddie Eddie, you are a tool fair play.. Lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
          It's a joke... Pmsl.. Eddie, Eddie Eddie, you are a tool fair play.. Lol
          It's definitely a joke but he's fighting him for sure?

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
            Wlad did it for that long I think they just made up a few more just to have a few more title fights on the box.
            Those belts have been around for ages - how do you think Haye won his heavyweight title? He won a belt that shouldn't even have been available in the first place because it belonged to Chagaev, but by then we even had two WBA regular champions.

The super championship is supposedly a fighter who holds the WBA and any other belt(though at one stage during the early 2000s it was impossible to hold both WBC and WBA because they hated each other and would strip you of their title if you kept the other one) but subsequently they've deviated even from that and we've seen super champions with no other belt, as well as the regular WBA title being declared vacant. We also have:

WBA Champion in Recess
            WBA Interim Champion("the real champion is indisposed, so you can hold this belt til he gets back")
            WBA/WBC Emeritus Champion
            WBC Diamond Champion
            WBC Silver Champion

Then there are intercontinental champions, International Champions etc etc. And then there are the other federations: IBO, IBA, IBU, IBC, WBF, WBU, Ring Magazine,

And then they have the audacity to say "Hey, let's have a tournament to decide who the real champ is - solve all this multi-belt mess that's occurred" - there's a much easier way to do that; you undo all the stupid decisions you made and have the top two fighters in the division fight for the title.
            Last edited by gavpowell; 29 April 2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• The WBC and IBF are the ones to have, you can stick all the others in the bin for me

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                The WBC and IBF are the ones to have, you can stick all the others in the bin for me
                Why the IBF?

Comment

• The IBF are rapidly turning into a joke.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                    Why the IBF?
                    Them to me were the two best imo, maybe not lately with the IBF but still better than wbo,wba and the other joke organisations

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      The IBF are rapidly turning into a joke.
                      They might **** it up yet but it's still more prestigious than the WBO and WBA imo

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        The IBF are rapidly turning into a joke.
                        The IBF started as a joke band then had the bribery scandal and have continued to be nothing remarkable as far as I can recall. Not that the others are significantly better, but they have history and tradition on their side.

Comment

• Ok guys who's staying up until 4am on Saturday night to watch Khan either become a legend? Get Splattered? Do himself proud?

Comment

• I'll defo be up to watch this. As usual with most fights...

He defo int coming out a legend, or proud.

Have you not seen him fight poor fighters that he struggles with or even ktfo on numerous occasions by lightweight fighters, fighters a lot less skilled and a lot more feather fisted than canelo? Lol

There's only one winner here I'm afraid...

Comment

• It's free for me so i'll be watching it but **** me what a joke of a matchup, they keep banging on about his speed but if you don't carry the power to make your opponent think then it means nothing, i expect Khan to be knocked out in the first three rounds as he's been chosen as the sacrificial lamb for the big Mexican holiday on the 5th of May

Wibble

Comment

• speaking of joke match ups rumour is Mayweather is gunna be fighting the MMA guy Connor

Comment

Working...
                                X