Can't access the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access the site

This is PatBlock, apologies for the 2nd account, but mine has gone belly up. I've tried emailing admin via the link on the site but have had no joy.

The problem is this, I changed the email address in my account settings yesterday and as soon as I hit 'save changes' I got the following message:

"PatBlock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I can't access any pages on the site now, I just keep getting the same message.

Can someone please get my old account sorted so we can delete this one.

Thanks.

-

You need to reconfirm your email address, a email wold of been sent to the new address you put in.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      You need to reconfirm your email address, a email wold of been sent to the new address you put in.
      That's what I thought, but I've been checking regularly and no email has arrived.

-

Comment

Try ligging in now

Comment

Bingo! Thanks ferret.

-

Comment

Working...
          X