Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: T Exercise - Tips For Consistency

Hi everyone!

My latest video is now on YouTube! I talk through a T Exercise which you may have seen a lot of the professional players doing. I highlight the importance of discipline on every shot, and also look at some of my shot choices.

There is a cue ball displayed on the screen for each shot, so that you can get a good idea of what spin I am using on each shot.

If you enjoy the video, please give it a like, and also consider subscribing to the channel. It would also be a great help if you shared the video with other people.

Thanks for watching

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Superb clearance.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Superb clearance.
      Thank you.
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
        Hi everyone!

My latest video is now on YouTube! I talk through a T Exercise which you may have seen a lot of the professional players doing. I highlight the importance of discipline on every shot, and also look at some of my shot choices.

There is a cue ball displayed on the screen for each shot, so that you can get a good idea of what spin I am using on each shot.

If you enjoy the video, please give it a like, and also consider subscribing to the channel. It would also be a great help if you shared the video with other people.

Thanks for watching

Another useful video :snooker:

Comment

Thanks for sharing your coaching on YouTube. I found it particularly enlightening that you hardly ever used any side.
          Chris from Canada

Comment

Working...
          X