Changes to Crucible Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
    a middle-aged, ungrateful, football shirt wearing spectator with a gross sense of entitlement.
    That "ungrateful" guy has spent thousands at he Crucible - the season tickets were scrapped a year or two ago but holders were given priority booking so long as they paid the whole lot up front.

Comment

FRB got a shirt which seems to emulate the football colours - well done :wink:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        FRB got a shirt which seems to emulate the football colours - well done :wink:
        Wise choice. better than getting thrown out, and looks nicer

Comment

wonder how long it took him to find this one, did he (the missus?) find others for the rest of the tournament? - we wait with bated breath :biggrin:

Comment

Admitting my bias: I agree re no football tops - but it should have been announced before tickets were put on sale and I doubt the T's & C's change would stand up....

However: what about the woman with "Jester" across her breasts in scarlet low cut tee-shirt? Sexism, imho.

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
              Admitting my bias: I agree re no football tops - but it should have been announced before tickets were put on sale and I doubt the T's & C's change would stand up....

However: what about the woman with "Jester" across her breasts in scarlet low cut tee-shirt? Sexism, imho.
              At least that's snooker related

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post

oh yes it will if they have "...we reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time without any..." as a clause :wink:

Comment

Well Brian's shirt looks better
                  Current playing cue Trevor White
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                    Well Brian's shirt looks better
                    Brian, has decided to go dressed as a Beach Boy (Brian Wilson?)
                    Highest break to date? 1

Comment

Crowd doesn't look any more or less smartly dressed to me at all this year.

Seems it was all aimed at Brian, so I suppose he annoyed someone (Barry or the sponsors) before the change was made.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                        Crowd doesn't look any more or less smartly dressed to me at all this year.

Seems it was all aimed at Brian, so I suppose he annoyed someone (Barry or the sponsors) before the change was made.
                        It's not an issue of looking smarter. BetFred spend hundreds of thousands supporting this event, why should other betting firms get free exposure through spectators wearing football tops?
                        Richie

Class 3 referee, very average player

Comment

According to Bazza it was Promoter, not Sponsor....

Comment

Originally Posted by richiet View Post
                            It's not an issue of looking smarter. BetFred spend hundreds of thousands supporting this event, why should other betting firms get free exposure through spectators wearing football tops?
                            How does wearing a football shirt give betting firms exposure?
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              How does wearing a football shirt give betting firms exposure?
                              Apparently some are sponsored by bookies.

Comment

So hand out Masking Tape.... as above I'm in favour of sexually equal dress code and not idiotic stuff when someone gets a 100 etc... Snooker isn't Darts...

Comment

Working...
                                X