Ton praram cues or O'min cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by babhishek View Post
    this helps as I am sourcing a TP cue in India, thanks!
    I have 4 Ton Praram cues here. I live in Kolkata. PM me for details

Comment

sure, will do. Kol is my hometown but currently in bangalore. need a few more posts to have PM. where do you play in Kolkata? 27 cues is quite a large collection

Comment

I've ordered a TP limited edition.

Currently waiting for the right shaft - look wise

jack @ TP showed me two which were nice but not what I'm looking for so currently waiting.

I had a few reasons going with TP - one all the TP cues I played with were really good. if it wasn't for the designs I would've purchased.

Another reason was I think future resale value will be better than others, more and more professionals are now using TP.

Only a few weeks ago Ding Junhui was at TP and a few days ago TP has made him two cues - he said they were for Dings cousin, but I can see Ding moving to a TP cue if he has recommended it to his own cousin. It wouldn't surprise me if one out of the two cues is for Ding

Comment

Ding has had cues from lots of makers in the past, doesn't mean he is going to change to it

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Ding has had cues from lots of makers in the past, doesn't mean he is going to change to it
            Wasn't aware of that

Comment

Originally Posted by dheepanshusukhija View Post
              Thinking of ordering it as my prime cue, worth it?
              Never seen anyone in India using a tp but heard alot on the forum so a bit confused. The wood they use is good right? Because here all I hear is O'min
              I have 5 Ton Praram Cues with me. I live in Kolkata. PM me for details

Comment

Working...
              X