this years predicitons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this years predicitons

what are peoples predictions or top players they feel will do well this season?

Judd Trump needs to up his game , Jack Lisowski could live up to his billing and one of the young Chinese players will win a ranking title .........and then Anthony Hamilton will win the Worlds ......I hope !
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I hope David Gilbert does well.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Judd Trump needs to up his game , Jack Lisowski could live up to his billing and one of the young Chinese players will win a ranking title .........and then Anthony Hamilton will win the Worlds ......I hope !
        im hoping jack lisowski gets his hands on a title or 2 this season, im quite a fan of his

Comment

Day is playing well, Ding can do it if he puts his mind to it, Lisowski is a joy to watch... last but not least Martin Gould should start potting some balls to earn some cash soon..
          I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

I’m a big fan of ding too, has deserved a trophy for years now, the way he controls the cue ball around the pink n black spot is top class

Comment

Ding's problem is Ding...….I believe a lot of his issues are in his head . An under achiever for me in the game , but hopefully he will maybe fulfil his potential as he matures . Definitely should have won many more Tournaments in my opinion .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Ronnie to win the triple crown. Hamilton to win Welsh Open and Bing Tao to win his first ranking tournament.

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                  Bing Tao to win his first ranking tournament.
                  I hope so

Huge fan of Yan.

Like Un Nooh too, would like to see him do better than he's being doing

Comment

Working...
                  X