Stretching, Centering and Other Strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
    ...Jimmy didn't drink as much (in matches) as folk think.
    In an interview with Jimmy (was it ROS show?) he said he would finish the morning session and then go from one press room - have a half, go to the sponsor's room - have a half, go to another room - have a half, go to another - have a half, and before the next session be drunk without anyone adding up the half-pints :very_drunk:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      In an interview with Jimmy (was it ROS show?) he said he would finish the morning session and then go from one press room - have a half, go to the sponsor's room - have a half, go to another room - have a half, go to another - have a half, and before the next session be drunk without anyone adding up the half-pints :very_drunk:
      No wonder he became a fat *******

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
        Accepting the nerves is a common thread amongst top performers and coaches that I've read. They talk about acknowledging the nerves but not obsessing or focusing on them. I've read and heard often that the nerves should help you perform better.
        Yes. That's why I think all those players who try to calm themselves down by stuffing beers in their belly are making a mistake.
        If your heart is racing during comps or your hands feel a bit stiff and/or shaky, you should still be able to play to your potential. With extra adrenalin, you may even get too much action out of the cue ball on some shots.

Comment

Working...
        X