• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Toonfan1984 View Post
    Am trying geordieds haha
    Just post anything it'll only take a few minutes
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Ne bosh geordie so have u bought 1 already or was it a repair av had a look around can only find a few cues

Comment

There's 10

Comment

Posts on here don't count Toonfan, if you look at the right hand side of your posts you will see join date and post count, yours is still at 0.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Ne bosh geordie so have u bought 1 already or was it a repair av had a look around can only find a few cues
            I used to have one but i sold it to Ricky Grant, he loves it.
            I had an old cue extended by Alan, he does it as a hobby so charges very little

Wibble

Comment

There's 10
              If you've got Skype message me on there and I'll give you his number

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                I used to have one but i sold it to Ricky Grant, he loves it.
                I had an old cue extended by Alan, he does it as a hobby so charges very little
                Alan replaced a joint and straightened a 2 piece connoisseur cue for me a few years ago, cost me £20 his prices are good. A mate of mine plays with a customised cue by Alan. A very good snooker player I know had a cue made by him though and it was bent, so ive heard good and bad, however my personal experience has been good

Comment

You would be better off going to green baize annd trying a few cues out judgeing by your posts dont think you would know what weight tip length of cue you would need so a custom built cue may not be best option try off the peg at gbl sure something will jump out at you
                  Craftsman custom made cue
                  57 inches
                  17 ounces
                  9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                  ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Alan day did some work on my cue and couldnt fault craftsmanship he spliced extra length on and was brilliant work but as i say think you better trying a few cues off the rack. Happy hunting
                    Craftsman custom made cue
                    57 inches
                    17 ounces
                    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                    ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Thanks itsnoteasy wot a way to burst my bubble was on mobile site so didn't notice that many thanks so how do I go about smashing my 10 post goal mark now then haha

Comment

Thanks itsnoteasy wot a way to burst my bubble was on mobile site so didn't notice that many thanks so how do I go about smashing my 10 post goal mark now then haha
                        Post in different sections, there are a couple of places that don't count but most do, just keep an eye on the right hand side.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

have you tried Cue masters at Kippax www.craftsmancues.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by frank davies View Post
                            have you tried Cue masters at Kippax www.craftsmancues.com/
                            Good shout. They have a good range of Thai cues and used to make some cracking cues of their own including an air-dried special for Ramon. Maximus, Phoenix, Master, Britannia. Simon is very helpful up there.

If you're into 3/4s they can make this beauty to custom for 365.

customcuemain.jpg

Can they make a one-piece of the same design?
                            Last edited by Big Splash!; 28 September 2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X