Tip question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by hoknavla View Post
    It's comes with a red fiber so just cut above , , leaving the red on the ferule. Easy peasy
    :Referring to changing tip on the MW black spin ferrule

Comment

Originally Posted by crazybeans View Post
      At the first time I saw it in the picture I was wondering it might be stiff. But it really surprised me after a few shots, it's pretty responsive and flex as same as my request. Sometimes I even feel it is too flex to control and need to take a long time to get used to it, because it's far from my previous one, but more better than that as well.
      Whoever made the shaft taper for him must be doing a good job. :biggrin-new: I wonder if they're English or Thai?

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
        Hi folks,

I've just fitted a Mike Wooldridge tip to my cue, ready for my first century break :biggrin-new:

My question is, what do you chaps do with your tip, whatever make it may be, do you actually 'dome' it or, do you merely 'curve' it. hope you understand what I'm saying.
        I dome my tips matching the curve of a 5 pence piece works for me !!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          Whoever made the shaft taper for him must be doing a good job. :biggrin-new: I wonder if they're English or Thai?
          Oh really? I've never heard this before. But have to say that, at least for me, playability is one of the most important factors to judge whether a cue is good or not.

Comment

Working...
          X