European Qualifiers @ Preston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
    Terrific result for Scott Donaldson in beating Ballrun Bingham 4-3. This follows Scotts very impressive display against Ding in Shanghai. Really pleased for the lad. He's worked hard for this.
    Brilliant, well done Scott, what round is that Bigmeek?
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Brilliant, well done Scott, what round is that Bigmeek?
      It was round 2.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Link to the Murphy 147 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Lk86CqhA

Comment

Shaun u legend

Shaun Murphy @ Magician147
          Well what a day to bring little Harry to his first Snooker match. If he's this lucky he's coming to them all #147 #luckybaby

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
            No tournament taking place but just fairly busy, the lady behind the reception bar said something on the lines of 'we can't allow anyone to play on Star tables or else we'd be giving our best tables to everybody', it was about March or April so I can't quote verbatim.
            The bloke on the standard table next to mine said the same,he might have been the owner,Michael Georgiou was playing on one of your Star's and good luck to him but two people said pretty much the same thing.
            I respect thing's have to be preserved and maintained but access isn't that easy is all I'm saying.
            I will ask when i am down there again on Saturday , but never heard of this before .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
              It was round 2.
              -
              Now into R1 of main tournament (last 32) which starts next week. Got Luca Brecel.

Comment

Wow , what a 147 that is . Yellow is a quality shot from tight on the side cushion .

Doubles the last red , gets a nice bounce of the knuckle on the 14th Red to get on the black .

Brilliant , got to be one of the best i've seen .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I was at the Guild Hall on Wednesday. Saw Murphy's max and Robbo and Fu's 143s plus Davis and Walden making back to back tons but the best break of the day was Michael Wild's 71 clearance from 0-62 to beat Jamie Jones 4-3. Some of the balls he potted were fantastic.

Comment

Adam Duffy only scored 15 points v Mark Davis,he's up against Matthew Stevens today who also lost.
                    Has Jamie Burnett took a breather from pro snooker ? according to snooker.org he hasn't played in any event since the Indian Open in July.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Wow , what a 147 that is . Yellow is a quality shot from tight on the side cushion .

Doubles the last red , gets a nice bounce of the knuckle on the 14th Red to get on the black .

Brilliant , got to be one of the best i've seen .
                      I agree, quite a toughie down the end! Excellent last red to gain position on the black but yeah, that yellow....splendid!
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                        That was stupid!

Comment

What was stupid ?

Comment

How good it was. Murphy's mustard.

Comment

Oh yeah, Murphy is top notch, under achiever though I'd say.

Comment

His semifinal at the Shanghai Masters aside Stuart Bingham didn't really have a good start to the season. His still number #2 in the world, mainly because of his world title, but he could drop down quite rapidly if his results won't get better. Hopefully he can up his game again.

Comment

Working...
                                X