Best Place to Practice in Sheffield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place to Practice in Sheffield?

I'm living in the S3 Sheffield postcode and wonder what are my options around here to practice? Even better if there is a place with good deals/offers on price who might let me play all I wanted for maybe £200/month or something rather than paying £5/6 per hour

Originally Posted by SheffPro View Post
    I'm living in the S3 Sheffield postcode and wonder what are my options around here to practice? Even better if there is a place with good deals/offers on price who might let me play all I wanted for maybe £200/month or something rather than paying £5/6 per hour
    How many hours do you practice a week 20-30?

Comment

Best Place to Practice in Sheffield?

ecclesfield and hillsborough two good clubs and good players

Comment

Well the star snooker academy in Sheffield springs to mind - suprised you have not heard of them. I think they do deals on playing - it is based in the Sheffield United football training ground - they have some of the best faculties and players in the world practicing there - I would give them a ring.

I know they do pro ams there and coaching days but I don't know if its just open to pro players and good standard types though - but one of the members on the forum alabardi plays there and I don't think he is a pro so it might be open to anyone. I would definitely give them a ring to see what deals they offer if I lived near there.

here is the link http://www.starsnookeracademy.com/

Comment

where abouts s3 mate

Comment

doesnt The Star shut at teatime?
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Got a link to website or info for hillsborough/ecclesfield clubs? Postcodes would do too

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
              doesnt The Star shut at teatime?
              Yep and I wake up at like 3pm bad sleeping pattern from work

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              How many hours do you practice a week 20-30?
              I could put this in if a club would offer to put me up for that for decent amount/month, at the moment about 10 due to cost, got much more free time though

Comment

Star is also much too expensive, never mind £200/month, more like £200/week if playing lots

Comment

gis a bell mate 01142459874,i live near concord park.

Comment

Working...
                  X