Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

** 1pc Ash - Tony Glover "Burwat Champion Cue" Replica - In Brand New Condition** - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** 1pc Ash - Tony Glover "Burwat Champion Cue" Replica - In Brand New Condition** - SOLD

** 1pc Ash - Tony Glover "Burwat Champion Cue" Replica - In Brand New Condition**

Hi Guys,

Up for sale I have a very nice 1pc Ash,Tony Glover "Burwat Champion Cue" replica in brand new condition.

It has a oil finished, dark Ebony butt with a single front splice of Rosewood and Satinwood veneer...All splice points are even top and bottom...The shaft is stiff in feel but very responsive when playing shots, with a great old cue feel to it and dark golden aged patina look...very nice top grain chevrons/arrows running up the full length of the shaft right up too the brass pigeon - ring ferrule, plus very fine straight side grain running up each side of the shaft and a clean under belly...One of the nicest bits of Ash I've seen in sometime.

This is another superb cue, made too very high standard as you would expect from Tony.

The pictures really dont do the cue justice, it really is a stunner!.

The cues specs are as follows

Length 58"
    Ferrule 9.8mm
    Butt 29mm
    weight 18oz
    Balanced at 17"

No base joint, just a wooden plug like the original.

List Date: 11/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ** 1pc Ash - Tony Glover "Burwat Champion Cue" Replica - In Brand New Condition**
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 5 December 2014, 05:08 PM.

Now looking for £312 delivered.

Comment

still for sell :snooker:

Comment

My lowest price £299.99... this cue will cost over £450 direct from Tony with a 6+ month wait.

Comment

Nice looking cue...good luck with the sale

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

still for sell

Comment

swap with a Parris Elite???
                3/4joint

Comment

I not looking for any swaps, thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
                  X