Andy Travis - Not Well at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Andy Travis View Post
    After 3 sessions in hospital 19 nights total since early october finally sorted, feel better than ever, back doing cues/repairs
    What ? at this time of night take things easy

Comment

Great News Andy i will ring you early next week ok.

Cheers Gaz.

Comment

After 3 sessions in hospital 19 nights total since early october finally sorted, feel better than ever, back doing cues/repairs
        Glad to hear
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Nice to hear you back no normal andy. Take it slowly to start with mate.

Comment

Andy Travis - Not Well at the moment

good to hear you are better than ever
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Glad to hear, hope your looking after your lungs though, wouldn't want our taxes buying you another all inclusive any time soon!
              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
                Andy , " mother " here , as I said before on the phone , take it easy my friend or you will do yourself more harm than good . Will speak over the weekend ref " olivewood " splices. Take care.

I think we need to take him for a beer again, that should be good medicine!
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

100 % behind that , I enjoyed the social in The Silver Fox at the bottom of the hill from his house , with Andy and his grandson , good ale too , table wasnt up to much but the company were grand.

Comment

Working...
                  X