This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    nice collection - what spec is that other trevor white JRC - while I am on one that black and white one is nice Andrew what spec is that?

Infact - you know what - I hate this thread more than any other on the forum. Its like looking in a cake shop when you are hungry.
    Sorry mate I can't say lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
      Sorry mate I can't say lol.
      -----tease

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        MMmm those ( Cook & Coutts ) look familiar, and rather nice.

Good choice Andrew. .

I picked up 1.5 cues recently ( 1 x butt, 2 x shafts ), thanks Paul.

[ATTACH]17254[/ATTACH][ATTACH]17255[/ATTACH]
        Nice butt

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          -----tease
          Not your specs anyway as your 59 I think

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

did you buy them of Pete.147 Andrew?

Comment

• Nice cue collection, what is the right one with the solid ebony butt?
              Last edited by svendh; 22 November 2014, 06:22 PM. Reason: dammit autocorrect

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                Nice cue collection, what is the right one with the solid ebony butt?
                That's my favourite playing cue, and the one i always use if taking things seriously, it's a Mike Wooldridge sin bin, it suited me so well i paid Tony Glover to make and fit me a badge for it, the badge copies the logo on Mike's F1 extensions

Comment

• 58.25 - 59 - ideal length preferred 18 oz or close to it depending on the balance 9.5 tip is about my spec Andrew.

Love buying cues - addicted - still searching for the one - or the two - as you do -

Does every sale have to go though Panjo even if the cue is not offered for sale? Why cant I just offer something for a cue I see and like like we used to be able to do - I mean other people might not like doing this but I mean its my money after all and if I know and trust the other person and am using paypal whats the issue I don't get it? - if I like something and want to pay what I think it is worth when the other guy has not listed it for sale whats wrong with that?

Why cant reputable members who like selling them frequently not just pay a small extra annual fee to the forum like you do with your VIP thing to enable you to just sell or buy what you want without using Panjo or e-bay or worry they are going to get banned for doing it - I think its all a bit harsh. It would be easier and more friendlier - after all why should I or anyone else have to give something else to yet another third party - when I already get protection using paypal to purchase?

Anyway - as a buyer I just thought I would say I much preferred the forum before all this panjo stuff came in and thought I would offer my views up for discussion - just a suggestion.
                  Last edited by Byrom; 22 November 2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
                    Touch over 58", 9.7mm and 18.2oz
                    Very nice shaft, I bet it is perfectly balanced at 17, I think this is a trade mark of his, also I think he selects the best ash available, not cheap.
                    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                      Can't really answer that question as Leo will get me into trouble lol
                      if it comes up for sale let me know

Comment

• Very Nice Collection m8.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Today's pic of my cues

Comment

• 2 James Butters i have been using lately.Was pleasantly suprised at how well they play,knocked a ton in with the ash in no time.
                          Unfortunately they gotta go as im trying to fund a new one(as you do)

Comment

• 2 James Butters i have been using lately.Was pleasantly suprised at how well they play,knocked a ton in with the ash in no time.
                            Unfortunately they gotta go as im trying to fund a new one(as you do)

Comment

• oops.......

Comment

• group photo

a bad player who love cues

Comment

Working...
                                X