Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking /for teams in the Walsall and surrounding areas for season 2015/16

Hi all

I am looking for teams from these areas to enter the Aldridge & District Snooker League season 2015/16. All prizes paid out in cash, £65 per team to enter. Check out the website aldridge.leaguerepublic.com if you are interested in playing in next season's competition early entries accepted as I am trying to drum up interest to make up an additional division. No matter what the standard reply to this message or contact Assistant Secretary on website.

Cheers

Originally Posted by tommo146 View Post
    hi all

i am looking for teams from these areas to enter the aldridge & district snooker league season 2015/16. All prizes paid out in cash, £65 per team to enter. Check out the website aldridge.leaguerepublic.com if you are interested in playing in next season's competition early entries accepted as i am trying to drum up interest to make up an additional division. No matter what the standard reply to this message or contact assistant secretary on website.

Cheers
    aldridge & district snooker league - we are still looking for new teams from walsall, wolverhampton & cannock areas - please contact lee thomson by looking up our website www.aldridge.leaguerepublic.com

Comment

Working...
    X