• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
    Which part of Malaysia are you from ?
    My MW spec is 57" 10mm tip, 17oz & butt 28.5mm
    My JO is 57" 10mm tip, 16.5oz & butt 29mm
    Damn!
    That's my spec too. I'd probably won't that extra half inch in length, but don't we all...
    Congratulations and enjoy your legend!
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by aliflee View Post
      hi there, i know this is an old post, how is your cue coming along ? I'm in Malaysia as well.
      Hi! Sorry, didn't log in here for some times.
      I'm in Melaka.

But I have sold this Black Legend to a friend in Hong Kong, I'm now using a Mike's Macassar Legend.
      A Stamford Series 1 coming soon next year, a JPU maybe in year 2022.... LOL !!

Last edited by kadobau; 22 November 2017, 01:35 AM.

Comment

damn, whats your feedback with regard to his cues? worth the 730 pounds? and hows the black spin ferrule ?, cant really find much feedback online with regard to his cues and blackspin ferrules.

Comment

Originally Posted by aliflee View Post
          damn, whats your feedback with regard to his cues? worth the 730 pounds? and hows the black spin ferrule ?, cant really find much feedback online with regard to his cues and blackspin ferrules.
          Online feedback is actually nothing compare to your own try, feel it yourself.

If you are near Melaka, can come to me & have a try but if the cue is not at your spec then.....

My cue spec is ~
          57" 17oz, BP17, 9.75mm ferrule & 28.5mm butt

This MW Macassar Legend was actually having at BP 17.5" & I sent it back to Mike to altered it to 17", is just half an inch different.
          This 0.5" cost me a bomb, courier back to UK from Malaysia, then repair, courier from UK back to me in Malaysia !!!
          But no regret, the 0.5" change the whole feeling of the cue.
          As I said, if the cue is not at your spec, your can't feel it at 100%.

That's why I have bought more than 10 cues over the year..... buy, try, sell, buy, try, sell .... still on going !!!

JPU is one of the best cues on earth, according to the number of PRO using it, the comments, the feedback, the CUE WAITING TIME bla bla bla....
          I have tried a JPU earlier, but not my spec, a heavy cue... I hate heavy cue.
          So, in order to find out how a JPU cue really feel like, I ordered one, will get it in 2022, think so.
          And a Stamford S1 too..... next year
          Last edited by kadobau; 22 November 2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X