No announcement yet.

6 x 6 practice table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog loves running round the table legs, usually with a plastic bottle in her teeth. Very noisy and distracting, but I wouldn't be without her.
    王可

Comment

I got a killer deal on a table - old brunswick table - will take some pictures of it.

I might have to do this too since I won't have space for a full size table anytime soon; but THIS would work. Genius idea boys.

Comment

The deals available on full sized tables are incredible!
        王可

Comment

Yeah I got offered one for nothing not long after I paid 200 quid for the one I have.

Comment

At those sorts of prices one can afford to pay a bit to have it refurbished.
            王可

Comment

This isn't yours is it Derek?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRACTICE-...UAAOSwJsla~XoV

Comment

Lads anyone want this table?

Free to a good home, it's getting taken down next week so I can get my room back.
                I've had my use out of it for about 6 months daily practice of routines and I can easily get 70-80 breaks every time I play snooker where as before I was getting stuck 40-50s.

It's roughly a 6x7ft table, modified from a full size and essentially works to replicate the scoring zone on a real table.
                Cloth is pretty new, nothing else provided.

I can probably ask the question of my fitter to drop it to your front door if your local to glasgow or he may travel.
                Otherwise it's going in the bin, so if anyone is interested in this the modifications to the table have been carried out to make it work all you have to do is get someone to put it back up.

Cheers

Comment

I've just PM'd you Derek.

Comment

That's awesome, if I had the money I might bid. I'm now thinking of saving up to have one of these made.

Comment

Working...
                    X