ANDY TRAVIS latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Cant find one exactly the same on ebay but it has a round label disk on the butt end, similar seem go for around £100-£175.
    Is it a machine spliced bog standard cue ?? if so lucky to reach £50 nowadays
    If it's hand spliced you need to get a pic

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Is it a machine spliced bog standard cue ?? if so lucky to reach £50 nowadays
      If it's hand spliced you need to get a pic
      Didn't look machine splice, that normally defined point and square edges to the splice right? If no ones pinched it I'll take a pic Sunday. Cheers.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• OK, so I have had the pictures sent through to me of my Andy Travis cue,
        that should be arriving any day now, (Wednesday, yyyeeeessss),
        please take a look.... I can't wait to get cracking a few on a table with this.....lol

Dave

The specs are:-

Ash shaft (stiff) single piece cue.
        Ebony main splices about 19" long max
        Single thick maple splice
        Thuya Burr front splice
        Oil finished

58"
        9.8-10mm tip
        18.5oz
        30mm butt
        17-18" balance point

[/URL]
        [/URL]
        Last edited by Madbox; 7 November 2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• That's a beaut. Love the grain on the shaft, and the figuring of that piece of Thuya is very nice, a simple yet classy design.

Comment

• Nice cue pall mine should arrive Wednesday aswell
            Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Admin, please delete this post.

Comment

• OK, Guys, Just a quick heads up, my cue has arrived (yay), I would like to say that the service from Andy was superb 2-1/2 weeks from order to delivery,
                and the quality of the work is beautiful, Having had cues from such makers as Rodney Hinde and Tony Glover, although my Glover cue is second hand, its
                still a Beauty, but this cue is a cracker, the grain on the shaft is terrifically straight, the finish on the cue is superb and bang on my specs. Just gotta change
                the tip and give it a bash tonight....

Thanks Andy, mightily impressive quality and service

Dave

Last edited by Madbox; 9 November 2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Very nice looking cue here! Two weeks and a half from order to delivery, can't beat that honestly
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                    Very nice looking cue here! Two weeks and a half from order to delivery, can't beat that honestly
                    the most underrated cue maker out there!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      Very nice looking cue here! Two weeks and a half from order to delivery, can't beat that honestly
                      So was the shaft cut and rested in stages for a potential customer, then a final cut for the customer? Or was this square to finished cue in 2 weeks?

Comment

• To be honest Splash, I'm not sure, it probably is part finished and left,
                        but it is very solid, just had half hour on a table indo need to change the tip

Dave

Comment

• Just back from the club with my new cue from Andy and as he said he will send pics of build stages and won my mach tonite with cue it feels solid and a nice touch on soft shots thanks Andy
                          Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Hi guys

Can I just rectify this, I have no intention of irritating anybody,
                            Andy has just emailed me about his process, I will leave it up to
                            him to elaborate on this if he wishes, all I can say is I really am
                            so pleased with the cue, it's lovely to play with and it's beautifully
                            made, thank you Andy for such a great cue.....

I could not recommend him any higher, amazing quality of workmanship
                            Last edited by Madbox; 9 November 2016, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Andy Travis; 21 January 2018, 04:19 PM.
                              Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                              Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                              https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                              S36 1LB

Comment

• Never come across this joint, anyone know anything about it

Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                                Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                                https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                                S36 1LB

Comment

Working...
                                X