Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im putting more into this than i ever did on the table when i was playing, and getting sharper, faster and learning all the time so. when im ready i will get down to it and mark what i make

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      hope this to come through at the same time

butt work pretty much done, super fine shaft planing next

Last edited by j6uk; 22 March 2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Nice work here -

Can I ask - just curious as you like playing and play to a decent standard and try them all out so my question is as a player do you ever make a cue for someone use it and then regret having to sell?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          Nice work here -

Can I ask - just curious as you like playing and play to a decent standard and try them all out so my question is as a player do you ever make a cue for someone use it and then regret having to sell?
          i get more out of cutting a nice shaft by hand or watching crisp splices coming out from under my plane than i ever did making a good clearance, having a ton or winning a match against a nice player so, no never. i always put myself in the shoes of the player eagerly awaiting a cue that im making for them..
          Last edited by j6uk; 23 March 2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• really - well its nice that you found your creative calling in life. I'm sure you will go from strength to strength.

Comment

i get more out of cutting a nice shaft by hand or watching crisp splices coming out from under my plane than i ever did making a good clearance, having a ton or winning a match against a nice player so, no never. i always put myself in the shoes of the player eagerly awaiting a cue that im making for them..
              Fantastic reply Jason. That's the spirit of a real great cuemaker rather than for profits or fame only. Keep up the great work and ensure your feet are firmly on the ground. You will succeed based on true merit. My choice and recommendation for anyone looking for a great cue at reasonable prices and terrific prompt replies. Cheers.

Comment

Round of applause here !!!
                Fantastic spirit
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• cheers win, i might have to think about a pay rise for you

Comment

• LOL, he's right though, credit where credit is due.

ps. you have my paypal acount right. hahahaha

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      Round of applause here !!!
                      Fantastic spirit
                      spirit is maintained by only concentrating on what im doing in the workshop and not the real business of producing cues

Originally Posted by matthias View Post
                      LOL, he's right though, credit where credit is due.

ps. you have my paypal acount right. hahahaha

cant give everyone a rise right now matt i got wood to buy..

Comment

• You're right Jason!
                        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

cheers win, i might have to think about a pay rise for you
                          Hahaha.....good one there Jason......would prefer you to send over good cues to me instead of a pay rise. Haha...
                          Cheers Jason.

Comment

• Got a new cue from Jason recently and i'm well impressed, the first one was to light but this one is perfect, i had been struggling but I've been beating one of my teammates in practice who is a lot better than me and tonight i used it in a league game for the first time and i won comfortably, top work J!
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                              Got a new cue from Jason recently and i'm well impressed, the first one was to light but this one is perfect, i had been struggling but I've been beating one of my teammates in practice who is a lot better than me and tonight i used it in a league game for the first time and i won comfortably, top work J!

cheers geordie, glad your feeling this cue more and your getting a few good results.

Last edited by j6uk; 14 April 2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Have you had a hit with this cue J? Interested to see how it plays with it being pretty blank.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X