This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
    Looks very nice I don't normally like black badges but this looks great how long do you make your splices on a plain ebony cue.
    Thanks normally 180mm
    "Wright Cues"
    Cues made to your specification, giving you the confidence in your cue
    http://www.wrightcues.co.uk
    reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

• My signature cue arrived yesterday, number 007. Even splicing and faultless finish.

Also some shots alongside my current playing cue. A distinct difference in ash colour where my Master Cue has been darkened with oil treatments over the years.

Last edited by qc2; 7 April 2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• 007 - licenced to pot balls - classy looking cue

Comment

• Exquisite signature cue 002 by Reg Wright

Always a pleasure

Comment

• I like that mate the blue vanere suits it and joint looks from outer space
            Current playing cue Trevor White
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

• those reg wright cues are something else!!! Awesome.

Comment

• Thanks guys. So pleaseD everyone is happy with these signature Cues. Certainly nice comments on them

Regards Reg
                "Wright Cues"
                Cues made to your specification, giving you the confidence in your cue
                http://www.wrightcues.co.uk
                reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

• Will Hunt

Wondering how much my Will Hunt is worth, 18.2 oz, 9.4mm tip, 57.5 inch lenght. Very nice arrows and the stiffest cue I've played with.

Comment

• https://www.panjo.com/buy/will-hunt-...ate-348-342524

Comment

• While Reg was recently building me a new cue, I also recently had my first ever 'real' cue altered. Has huge sentimental value but some things really annoyed me about the cue as time went by (6-7 years of time!).

This is it as I had it originally:

Loved having my own special cue so the excitement made up for the gripes initially, but I didn't like how thick the maple veneer was, the tulipwood wasn't the prettiest cut and probably most of all the badge text (despite being of my own choosing) was nonsense. The nonsense badge led me to look into replacing it and having messaged Andrew for his thoughts he pointed me in the direction of Martin Daly aka Tyrone cues (though Andrew did suggest just going badgeless). So a conversation that started out with Martin as a badge order turned into this:

and finished:

The plan was to use the Reg Wright as my playing cue (that Reg Cue plays absolutely beautifully by the way) and to get this cue right and perfect being the timeless sentimental stored away piece I will never part with. I'd be crazy not to take this beauty down to the club for a knock now though!

Thanks to Martin for doing a cracking job and ADR for pointing me in his direction.

Comment

• Very nice work indeed!!! What type of wood is that?

Comment

• Macassar ebony I believe

Comment

• Noted, and a nice cut of it too, good job

Comment

• Craftsman cue originally?
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Took my Classic back to John for SD joint. Had this thing for 25-26 years now. Just starting playing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X