The Apprentice .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    I have an Nvidia Shield to stream tv shows, films and live sport so generally don't have a clue what's on
    I get sick of people telling me how they stream everything for free. They say 'all you need do is flash something or other onto summit else, then sideload thingy onto summit I've never heard of, then wave a rabbit's foot around for a bit and sing a song o six pence', and hey presto.

WTF are they on about? I'm sure even a technophobe like moiself can crack this with a bit of help. How do you do it?

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Never heard of them before Geordie, do you just instal kodi on them, or how does it work?
      Yes mate you just install whatever apps you need, the Shield is a really powerful android box a lot quicker than the ****e the box sellers palm off to the newbies
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
        I get sick of people telling me how they stream everything for free. They say 'all you need do is flash something or other onto summit else, then sideload thingy onto summit I've never heard of, then wave a rabbit's foot around for a bit and sing a song o six pence', and hey presto.

WTF are they on about? I'm sure even a technophobe like moiself can crack this with a bit of help. How do you do it?
        I was like that but it's easy to pick up and you can join various groups on Facebook or google anything you need to know really, don't ever buy a fully loaded box though as it's easier to get a friend who knows what their doing and takes ten minutes, you need good internet speed and just make sure the box has a decent memory size.
        If you have a Smart TV you don't need a box

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          I was like that but it's easy to pick up and you can join various groups on Facebook or google anything you need to know really, don't ever buy a fully loaded box though as it's easier to get a friend who knows what their doing and takes ten minutes, you need good internet speed and just make sure the box has a decent memory size.
          If you have a Smart TV you don't need a box
          I have a couple of nowtv's and a Chromecast, but shiiit internet speeds. Oh well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
            I have a couple of nowtv's and a Chromecast, but shiiit internet speeds. Oh well.
            Aye you need to get that sorted

Wibble

Comment

Might watch I'm a celebrity this year, I think Big Sam may be on it, looks like he's got some spare time now
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                Might watch I'm a celebrity this year, I think Big Sam may be on it, looks like he's got some spare time now
                £400k and he's in the jungle baby

Wibble

Comment

I'm a big fan of this, out of whose left I reckon they're all pretty even, if I had to put money on someone being fired tonight though it'd be Sofian. It's an entertainment programme after all, none of them seem like exceptional hard nosed entreprenuers, and after that fella from countdown (Nick Hewer) has said Sugar is pursuaded by the tv show to keep the lookers on can't see any of the remaining lasses going just yet.

Comment

I liked Jessica the other day.

"Dillon didn't go, did he? Where's Dillon?"

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                      I'm a big fan of this, out of whose left I reckon they're all pretty even, if I had to put money on someone being fired tonight though it'd be Sofian. It's an entertainment programme after all, none of them seem like exceptional hard nosed entreprenuers, and after that fella from countdown (Nick Hewer) has said Sugar is pursuaded by the tv show to keep the lookers on can't see any of the remaining lasses going just yet.
                      Think Nick said the producers would say keep the blond but Sugar would say she goes when I say,

Comment

Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
                        Think Nick said the producers would say keep the blond but Sugar would say she goes when I say,
                        I guess it isn't a simple straight forward keep the fitties in, Dillon would have been kept for those that way inclined if it was. But I think there is still the element of that. Do you really reckon Jessica would make a good business partner? But I got a thing for her so nice she's made it this far

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                          I guess it isn't a simple straight forward keep the fitties in, Dillon would have been kept for those that way inclined if it was. But I think there is still the element of that. Do you really reckon Jessica would make a good business partner? But I got a thing for her so nice she's made it this far
                          Yeah hopefully she wins mate, would be good to see her on tele for a bit longer!
                          "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Think it's the interview week, can only be a couple of episodes left now. They've all been pretty poor this year, they must not get many decent applicants, bit of a spoiler though is who Sugar is following on Twitter, and he only usually follows the winner. I'm not going to spoil it as it's quite easy to stumble across by accident if you would rather have not found out like myself

Comment

They're all so awful this year in terms of business sense, feel sorry for Sugar, but he could tell them all to pack their bags I suppose. I thought Krishna (however her name is spelt) was the best, had aggression and self awareness in equal measure, she wasn't the worst of those left in by any measure.

Comment

I think 3 of them are going tonight in the dreaded interview stage. Always great watching their business plans being torn to shreds :biggrin-new:

Comment

Working...
                                X