Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Burroughes & Watts Burwat Champion Original Cue "NOT A REPLICA" in Ex Cond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Burroughes & Watts Burwat Champion Original Cue "NOT A REPLICA" in Ex Cond

For Sale: Burroughes & Watts Burwat Champion Original Cue "NOT A REPLICA" in excellent condition bought off Andy Hunter a friend of mine who said it was a great player and as most of you know what Andy Hunter dont know about Cues or Memorbillia isn't worth knowing!! and i will confirm its a Great Playing Cue which is very hard to find a Good Original one.

This Cue stands me alot of money as i paid good money for it off Andy and as most of you know most antique cues aren't great playing cues normally, and i also sent it straight away to Tony Glover to take down to 9.5mm for Snooker and hes re-weighted back to dead on 16.5oz as it was originally and re-furbed it which cost me over £70 in total but its alittle too light for me so its up for grabs!

I am open to Sensible Offers around £300 ono but not silly ones! If your Interested please private message me ok.

Heres the Approx Specs of the Cue Below and Pictures:

Length: 58"
    Tip: 9.5mm
    Weight: 16.5oz

Any Questions please just ask or email me: topgazza@aol.com

Awsome looking cue.
    Deffo bought this if had 10mm tip.

Comment

Thanks Matty if you play with 57" or 57 1/2 maybe 10mm possible but i would have to check for you ok.

Gaz.

Comment

That's a beauty mate
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Sold Pending Payment

Comment

The Cue is Now SOLD.

Comment

Working...
            X