Comment

Comment

Comment

hmm, thanks for that
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            hmm, thanks for that
            I guess I'll see what turns up and let everyone know, if it ever turns up!
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
              I guess I'll see what turns up and let everyone know, if it ever turns up!
              Still no cues, I will update weekly.

Comment

Same problem here. Ordered and paid 21 september,last message 25 october

Comment

Really suprised by the Facebook messages and waiting this long for you.

Like I said communication was an issue and there was a delay in postage. But my cue came spot on and hits the ball very sweet.

He isn't a cowboy, but certainly having issues

Comment

Originally Posted by nuts00 View Post
                    Really suprised by the Facebook messages and waiting this long for you.

Like I said communication was an issue and there was a delay in postage. But my cue came spot on and hits the ball very sweet.

He isn't a cowboy, but certainly having issues
                    Now just over 3 months and still waiting. Thought shipped on 5th October but after chasing it up was then told would now be shipped November 25th........still waiting.

Did I order something special? 2 plain ebony cues ( 1x 3/4 and 1x one piece) without tips or finishing as I would do this myself.

Have lodged with Paypal and they also are waiting for a reply from them; too much like hard work. I was thinking of stocking them on my website of good enough, I'll certainly give that a miss as I seriously don't have the energy!

Comment

Originally Posted by DCTW View Post
                      Well , this one is very Unique .
                      A tip size has been shrunk from 9.25 to 8.8 due to Climate change .
                      If this is Not a Jok ,, would be the first time for me to hear Sumthing like this . Lol !

Comment

At this point Ramon I think I'd accept anything through the post so I can move on!

He is certainly one to give a miss to.

I did a blog about fake cues on my website, depending on what turns up this might be a good example for another one!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                          At this point Ramon I think I'd accept anything through the post so I can move on!

He is certainly one to give a miss to.

I did a blog about fake cues on my website, depending on what turns up this might be a good example for another one!
                          It's frustrating Marc.
                          I hope it gets Sorted out for every one. I do'nt know what is his problem. shortage of employees Or wood, maybe.

One thing I know for sure. someone who claims a tip size shrank about 5 mm due to climate change ,, is not exactly a person you can consider as an rational guy.

Comment

I agree with Ramon,

The demand has outgrown his capacity.I still think his cues LOOK great but I feel that the strain causes quality loss and lack of communication

I't's wait and hope for the best...

Comment

Where are my cues?

Jon, where are my 2 cues?...why you haven't sent them to me?

No Happy Xmas over here mate !

EZ
                              Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 21 December 2016, 03:36 PM.
                              " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

If a cue maker is unwilling to accept a deposit of 10% (non refundable) of the full payment and send you pics of the finished cue when ready to ship and receive outstanding balance. They ain't worth dealing with. :snooker:
                                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                                National Snooker Expo
                                25-27 October 2019
                                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X