• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hunt new number cues

Hi saw few of will Hunt cues on eBay with new numbers eny thoughts on them
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Made for him by a Thai firm, I have heard they are nice cues, some say better than the old WH cues.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes thanks Dean they look ok aswell
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

Can't say i'm a fan of that one on ebay (cue 088), the grain seems to twist away off to the left as it goes up the shaft.

Comment

Saw a few links to then on his face Book and doing black plates with dear prices
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
            Saw a few links to then on his face Book and doing black plates with dear prices
            You can buy a maximus cue for cheaper from greenbaize and probably get a better product.

Comment

Yes a no a have 2 of Maguires cues a maximus ultamate and a gbl he had
              3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                Yes a no a have 2 of Maguires cues a maximus ultamate and a gbl he had
                At the rate he's going he's going to surpass Dominic Dale pretty soon

Comment

Yes he does go through them
                  3/4 ash cue

Comment

Rubbish, Will makes cues by him self, I went to see him in London and got my cue in 4 months time. Black plate.

Comment

Originally Posted by festool View Post
                      Rubbish, Will makes cues by him self, I went to see him in London and got my cue in 4 months time. Black plate.
                      You got pics to post up
                      3/4 ash cue

Comment

Interesting , are you sure . Only finishes them off from what it says on the Coutts website .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

That used to be the case, the cues he sells now are ones that he imports and applies his own badge to.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            That used to be the case, the cues he sells now are ones that he imports and applies his own badge to.

Stop messing around and telling people lies. If you don't know better stay silent. How can i upload pictures hear? System says i have no permission to do this. Selling fake stuff is agains uk law isn't?

Comment

Stop messing around and telling people lies. If you don't know better stay silent. How can i upload pictures hear? System says i have no permission to do this. Selling fake stuff is agains uk law isn't?

Everyone on here knows the story with his cues, just look at his Facebook page, the only pics of him actually working on the cues are planing the flat or fitting a tip and badge. Why? Because that's all that really needs done to them. As for asking me to stay silent if i don't know any better, considering you don't know these cues are only in part made by him i think you'd be better taking your own advice. They're not fake cues they're made to his specs etc and he's putting his badge on them, he simply doesn't make them anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X