Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
    Publicity Stunt may be
    Endorsements are a way for players to earn a few more shekels to gamble with, as Mark has said a few years ago he was in dire straits with his addiction, maybe it was during that time?
    He has been using a JPU cue since about 2012 (may have dabbled in others in between) but is still using that cue this year (as per his interview and JP twitter)
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Endorsements are a way for players to earn a few more shekels to gamble with, as Mark has said a few years ago he was in dire straits with his addiction, maybe it was during that time?
      He has been using a JPU cue since about 2012 (may have dabbled in others in between) but is still using that cue this year (as per his interview and JP twitter)
      Mmm You r right

Comment

The accuerate cues got a "glowing" review on here a few years back, though i think the glow was from the fire they were most likely used to feed

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
          The accuerate cues got a "glowing" review on here a few years back, though i think the glow was from the fire they were most likely used to feed
          really? did they? I must have missed those; all the reviews I have seen say the woods are poor, the construction poor, and the price rich
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            really? did they? I must have missed those; all the reviews I have seen say the woods are poor, the construction poor, and the price rich
            One went to adr, which then went to Dominic Dale and then to Trevor from what i remember, presumably it was used as firewood soon after

Comment

can someone enlight me on what a Zenit ferrule is? What's so special ?
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                can someone enlight me on what a Zenit ferrule is? What's so special ?
                The name of it was "zenith", it was something stamford cues made in collaboration with Peter Ebdon. it made you cue up 56 times to every shot and take 4 days to make a century

Only joking, it was a stamford cues thing which was meant to reduce throw on the white and increase spin on the ball. They had Ebdon using a cue with it but its not been mentioned on their site for a few years now.

Its mentioned in this interview http://www.worldsnooker.com/peter-ebdon-qa-2/

Comment

Thanks Narl! Never heard of this before....
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Ebdon is using it with this cue against higgins a few years back, he talks about it in the end of match interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4H91dEtRA

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      The name of it was "zenith", it was something stamford cues made in collaboration with Peter Ebdon. it made you cue up 56 times to every shot and take 4 days to make a century

Only joking, it was a stamford cues thing which was meant to reduce throw on the white and increase spin on the ball. They had Ebdon using a cue with it but its not been mentioned on their site for a few years now.

Its mentioned in this interview http://www.worldsnooker.com/peter-ebdon-qa-2/
                      Thanks for that Narl ... I needed a chuckle this morning and that hit the spot

Comment

Working...
                      X