New Member, Poole - South UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, Poole - South UK

Hi all, my name is Lee, im 28 from Poole, been playing snooker on and off now for 4 years. Started off as a bit of fun with my dad up the local club then i got (The BUG). I work 9 hours a day fitting tyres but want to be playing snooker for 9 hours instead haha (wishful thinking) now lets wake up!

My highest break in a match is 37 and that came around 3-4 months ago. I play at least 3 times a week if i can for 2-3 hours a session.
    I try to play the Green baize handicap comp on Saturday evenings. Best result so far 2nd round.

Best part of my game = My safety is actually pretty good...

Worst part of my game = Sometimes too attacking... (big risk taker)

My Top 5 players in no order. Mark Selby, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark J Williams, Judd Trump, Liang Wenbo.

Just looking to chill here, meet some nice people and talk about the game i most love in this crazy messed up world. Look forward to chatting with some fellow enthusiasts.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks Pottr

Comment

Welcome to TSF . What cue are you using currently ?

What is your highest practice break ?
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Lee - welcome to TSF
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thank you, im currently using a Heritage Royal Standard, did have a Britannia Champion before but couldnt get on with it. my highest practice break is like late 40's with balls scattered abit almost to replicate a frame and a 52 on a line up. but it doesn't count im told haha... what about yourself?

Comment

Thanks DeanH

Comment

Originally Posted by Lee-Barker View Post
                Thank you, im currently using a Heritage Royal Standard, did have a Britannia Champion before but couldnt get on with it. my highest practice break is like late 40's with balls scattered abit almost to replicate a frame and a 52 on a line up. but it doesn't count im told haha... what about yourself?
                Match 70 something........so long ago it's a blur ! In practice match 104 .

Cue is a Trevor White ......and it's a keeper .....after trying more cues than I would like to remember !
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Welcome Lee I play at the Ambassador Poole and Boscombe con.

Comment

Working...
                  X