No announcement yet.

Andy Bream Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any idea how I can value this cue?

Comment

Bump. Anyone?

Comment

hard to say, it is very rare and for a cue like this 350 gbp is a fair price but 1/2 joint cues are not so popular at present

Comment

Thanks for the reply Hendry. I guess the offer to buy for 100 gbp was a very good offer then. Here I was thinking this guy must know something I don't know. lol. If there is anyone else who has experience in cue valuations, I would love to hear your thoughts.
          Cheers.

Comment

Originally Posted by Lazarosc View Post
            Thanks for the reply Hendry. I guess the offer to buy for 100 gbp was a very good offer then. Here I was thinking this guy must know something I don't know. lol. If there is anyone else who has experience in cue valuations, I would love to hear your thoughts.
            Cheers.
            can say for sure it is worth a lot more than £100. but as handry pointed out centre split are not popular - as a one piece it would be £300 easily.
            Last edited by ADR147; 6 August 2013, 01:04 PM.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Sorry ADR, that was a typo. My post doesn't make much sense with that typo. Lol. Was meant to say 1000 gbp.

Comment

Originally Posted by Lazarosc View Post
                Sorry ADR, that was a typo. My post doesn't make much sense with that typo. Lol. Was meant to say 1000 gbp.
                £1000 for a centre split cue, i would bite his hand off.

Comment

£200 tops in my opinion

Comment

Is anyone interested in one of Andy's cues still? I worked with the man here in Perth and believe I may be the last person he ever made a cue for before selling his tools and moving to the Philippines.

Comment

Andy Bream Cues

any photos?
                      specs?
                      idea of a price you are after?

when did he stop making cues?
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Will get measurements and photos when I'm home. I would be confident in saying he stopped making cues about 2007-8 because he had his lathes and wood for sale while we worked together and took ALOT of nagging to get him to build mine. I have no idea what one is worth as this is the most recent post I can find of him. If you like you can email me more questions.

Jetry87@gmail.com

Comment

I have one here also ..........

Comment

Not really worth insuring a cue like that as there is virtually nothing to go on regarding its value now, so most insurers would merely pay for it to be repaired if broken or for the replacement of it if stolen or lost and the people making the replacement you will find are chosen by the insurer.
                            You would most likely end up with a replacement cue of the same spec with the same woods made overseas and worth a mere few quid.

Comment

Comment

57in
                                17.5 oz
                                8.6 tip ( no tip currently on it)

Comment

Working...
                                X