No announcement yet.

John Parris Ultimate or Traditional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can they make up their own minds when unless they wait 5 years and pay stupid money or actually borrow one and see one in their hands have only pictures to go by to which i have posted the only one that shows the actual standard of the splice work?

You continue to post nothing but bull and cant even read English. what the hell is wrong with you simply put up prove at least some of your bull to be true or shut up.

(hahah i reckon he's holding out for more free money folks)

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrPearwood View Post
      How can they make up their own minds when unless they wait 5 years and pay stupid money or actually borrow one and see one in their hands have only pictures to go by to which i have posted the only one that shows the actual standard of the splice work?

You continue to post nothing but bull and cant even read English. what the hell is wrong with you simply put up prove at least some of your bull to be true or shut up.

(hahah i reckon he's holding out for more free money folks)
      Cos that’s life you pay your money you make your choice and it’s none of your business ultimately what people do or think about you it’s called an opinion.

Someone like you I wouldn’t waste my time or energy on rising to but I can guarantee you only talk like this behind a keyboard and probably get told what to do off your missus at home cos no real man slags folk off on the Internet it’s pretty boring anyway am away to play snooker

Comment

• oh so now its a case of here it is one of the the most beautiful imaginable cues ever made .but no one can see it but Derek P

Why is that then ? truth be known it will be on ebay next week without of course any pics of the pathetic splicework. Some muppet will buy it though thanks to the beebs bull.

I heerby withdraw my offer. Shame that i really believed there was one out there somewhere.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Derek P View Post
          Respect is something which is given to others only by those who have it for themselves.
          Insulting random people (me) or demeaning a mans business on a public forum does not constitute anything constructive to anyone, the only thing you've achieved is like a naughty child would drawing attention to himself and it's all a bit obvious to everyone else bar you.

Fair enough you don't like John Parris, fair enough you think is work is bad and me and half the rest of the folk who buy his cues are fanboys so what else have you got to contribute to my thread that you have hijacked with your nonsense?

Cos really I don't see you saying anything else and your not god or hitler no one gives a monkeys about your opinion in the grand scheme of things on his work or me they will make up their own minds so why don't you give it a rest about your 20 quid bet and everything else and just let the rest of us go back to discussing cues.

Cheers
          you mean like aurora, or all those ( cheap chinese rubbish) or the will hunt digs or perhaps thiagate, all businesses that were criticised, its a forum and asking for members to be banned because of his point of view is childish

Comment

• I wonder which he went to fiirst straight to the club or the newsagents.

Newsagents !!!!

Yeah well lets face it, if we ever see them splices now they will have been doctored with a black marker pen wont they?

Comment

• Meanwhile back in the batcave the boy wonder cueboy, sorry cueman has finally straightened his knickers put on a new leotard and is on the bat phone to commissioner Gordon reporting the grave injustice against the worlds leading cuemaker the one and only John Parris aka to you and me as The Penguin.

Comment

Meanwhile back in the batcave the boy wonder cueboy, sorry cueman has finally straightened his knickers put on a new leotard and is on the bat phone to commissioner Gordon reporting the grave injustice against the worlds leading cuemaker the one and only John Parris aka to you and me as The Penguin.
                Massive LoL! :biggrin-new:
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                  you mean like aurora, or all those ( cheap chinese rubbish) or the will hunt digs or perhaps thiagate, all businesses that were criticised, its a forum and asking for members to be banned because of his point of view is childish
                  Thing is those were legitimate concerns that were had and only one off debates that happened and are now confined the history books.

There are numerous threads, mainly anti JP I hasten to add on here. So why is it tolerated that when someone posts a question and starts a conversation that its acceptable for newbies, although we all know pearwood is no newcomer, under whatever guise this time, posting utter trash and ruins the board. Discussion gets hijacked, all for pearwoods own agenda or to seek attention and it drags the place down! What good is that for anyone?

And if you care to read the forum, you will see that hijacking threads, going off topic, and calling members names or acting abusive or insulting is not supposed to be permitted. Heaven forbid someone might swear though, instant ban, but pearwood must be a mod or have some mods back because I've never known anyone get away with this behaviour before and not get banned.

So as this site is no longer fit for purpose and is poorly run, I'm taking the decision to no longer contribute here as it seems valued input is not worthy anymore. You are better off trolling the place seeing as though that's what you seem to prefer!
                  Last edited by cueman; 14 December 2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                    Take your jealousy elsewhere, otherwise I shall be posting this on to JP himself if you want to go down that road making libellous accusations!
                    You started it cueboy. All i did was say Parris was lying when he as you said in his magazines stated ultimates were all hand planed. He went up to Lewis and Wilsons in a tranny and bought a load of shafts all semi turned by lathes. One of the employees at that time was a client of mine ( l was an IFA) who i had arranged a mortgage for. She remembered him standing their sorting them out muttering to himself. " yes i will have that" " thats ok too"" "oh yes that's an ultimate" etc etc.
                    And that makes me a jealous dimwit or whatever you have called me since does it? Yeah sure!

Comment

• I think you have made your point since you have comeback on this forum , as it would appear that you are a previously banned member .
                      It is obvious that you have a personal grudge against Parris cues , so I think you need to contribute to this Forum on different topics .
                      So let’s draw a line under your comments , and move on .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

You started it cueboy. All i did was say Parris was lying when he as you said in his magazines stated ultimates were all hand planed. He went up to Lewis and Wilsons in a tranny and bought a load of shafts all semi turned by lathes. One of the employees at that time was a client of mine ( l was an IFA) who i had arranged a mortgage for. She remembered him standing their sorting them out muttering to himself. " yes i will have that" " thats ok too"" "oh yes that's an ultimate" etc etc.
                        And that makes me a jealous dimwit or whatever you have called me since does it? Yeah sure!
                        What makes you saying this any different to anyone else claiming that he buys in shafts or all his shafts are turned down by lathe? Seen a lot of people say this yet amazingly enough nobody ever seems to have proof besides "oh i heard" stories. Its usually all second or third hand information, usually with a liberal dusting of the green eyed monster.

Comment

Thing is those were legitimate concerns that were had and only one off debates that happened and are now confined the history books.

There are numerous threads, mainly anti JP I hasten to add on here. So why is it tolerated that when someone posts a question and starts a conversation that its acceptable for newbies, although we all know pearwood is no newcomer, under whatever guise this time, posting utter trash and ruins the board. Discussion gets hijacked, all for pearwoods own agenda or to seek attention and it drags the place down! What good is that for anyone?

And if you care to read the forum, you will see that hijacking threads, going off topic, and calling members names or acting abusive or insulting is not supposed to be permitted. Heaven forbid someone might swear though, instant ban, but pearwood must be a mod or have some mods back because I've never known anyone get away with this behaviour before and not get banned.

So as this site is no longer fit for purpose and is poorly run, I'm taking the decision to no longer contribute here as it seems valued input is not worthy anymore. You are better off trolling the place seeing as though that's what you seem to prefer!
                          No he is not a Mod or have a Mods back , which I find rather insulting suggestion .

Not fit for purpose and poorly run is your opinion , much as Pearwood has an opinion , rightly or wrongly about Parris cues .

Now I’ve asked him to draw a line under his comments, but will act further if he doesn’t .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have been a little busy.... But I am back now.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• As i said before i can and will prove it in any court of law no problem so bring it on pal.

Neil fair enough, I'll say no more. As long as these pair shut their gobs too.

Comment

As i said before i can and will prove it in any court of law no problem so bring it on pal.

Neil fair enough, I'll say no more. As long as these pair shut their gobs too.
                                I think you'll find that proving it involves a bit more than second hand information from many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X