Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Very good and very cheap for laminated tips
    Thanks. I think he uses those tips as stock on his cues. How long does each last on an average and do they delaminate? How do they grip the chalk? Which tip can they be compared to in terms of quality, feel and hardness.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Thanks. I think he uses those tips as stock on his cues. How long does each last on an average and do they delaminate? How do they grip the chalk? Which tip can they be compared to in terms of quality, feel and hardness.
      Had no problems with them. They last as long as most tips and don't lose shape. holds chalk well and I bought 200 of him

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
        Had no problems with them. They last as long as most tips and don't lose shape. holds chalk well and I bought 200 of him
        Great. Thanks I will buy a few.

Comment

Received the tom cue today. It plays superb. Lightening fast delivery too, just a week.
          Coming to the plastic tube packing, it was very safe but took forever to remove the plastic corners lol, I wonder how they are fixed so hard.

Comment

I met him in Thailand a few weeks ago. Top Notch Guy.
            Even offered to show me and wife around since this was my first time in Thailand.
            Ended up buying 4 more cues for Friends. Price and Quality are unbeatable.

Comment

That’s nice. Good guy.

Comment

Contact Supphat on +66898177926 is his contact number on whatsapp. He speaks good English if anyone wants anything from him.

Comment

I tried the tom buffalo skin tips today for about 7-8 hours. I can confidently say that they are every bit better than elks/grand.

Comment

I tried the tom buffalo skin tips today for about 7-8 hours. I can confidently say that they are every bit better than elks/grand.
                    Where did you get them and how much?
                    For that one you've always wanted...
                    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                      Where did you get them and how much?
                      He is on FB, other contact details are in earlier posts. A box of 50 medium buffalo skin tips costs around £25. You will not be disappointed by their quality.

Comment

Getting miscues with this tip sometimes. But, other than that it plays good.

Comment

any updates on the cue performance? @fkhan

Comment

Originally Posted by babhishek View Post
                            any updates on the cue performance? @fkhan
                            It plays very well. Please check my earlier comments in this post for more details.

Comment

I have to narrow down to one of the below two Thai cue makers to place an order.

Tom Classic Thailand
                              Maximus cues Thailand (15% costlier than Tom Classic for similar spec)

Anybody here has any reviews on Tom Classic after using it for sometime? I see this post is a bit old, not sure if anybody is still using Tom Classic cue? If yes, how good is the quality?

Comment

I heard very good things about VR cues in Thailand...i believe Balkend is a big fan

Comment

Working...
                                X